Search results

1. tracknoob

2003 Suzuki SV1000s FS or Trade $2,950 obo

See picture for details. Bike is in great mechanical condition! Cosmetics you had a small dent on tank and a small section of the front fairing was painted. Let me know if you have questions or want more pictures or videos.
  2. tracknoob

03 Yamaha R6 YEC Kit 116hp on pump gas Ohlins

Just had a baby so I'm selling my baby. 2003 Yamaha R6 with YEC Kit and a POwercommander/ dyno jet quick shifter. Witchkraft did the suspension 2 track days ago. Ohlins cartridge in the front and a Ohlins rear shock with remote preload adjuster. This bike has every go fast part already on it...
  3. tracknoob

Sv1000 surrogate rear shock help

Hello everybody I want to put a different rear shock on for next year. What's the best choice? I would like to raise it about 8-10mm and I'm willing to respring/revalve. I have a 2003 1000s.
  4. tracknoob

Pittrace pictures

Just wondering if anyone was taking pictures at pittrace? If so would love to see some!
  5. tracknoob

Fastenal company discounts!!

Everyone first let me introduce myself my name is Dan Mulhollen. I work for the Fastenal company. Please let me help save everyone a few bucks. Take a look at our website we carry everything! Loctite, parts cleaner, chain lube, fasteners, tape, zip ties. You get the idea. Just inbox me and I'll...
  6. tracknoob

03 04 Yamaha r6 traxxion suspension parts

Selling a set of .85 traxxion springs and a 570 hyperco rear spring. Good for a 150-175lb setup. Good condition comes with a mint oem rear shock. Please let me know if you have questions. $175 shipped. Inbox for pics.
  7. tracknoob

2011 Yamaha YZF R1 Raven Edition

Beautiful adult owned and maintained 2011 Yamaha YZF R1. Kept in a heated garage year round with a 5 year extended transferable warranty with 3 years remaining. Extra's include Power Commander V, BMC air filter, flush mount tinted front turn signals, slick fender eliminator with highly visible...
  8. tracknoob

03 04 Yamaha R6 and R6S forks traxxion internals

Yamaha r6 front forks with traxxion dynamics internals. 150-170lb rider. Fresh just install them and go. I am just to big for these forks. Their dead straight and in great working order! Feel free to ask questions. I also have plenty of pics!
  9. tracknoob

04 Cbr 1000rr full akrapovic ti system

I have a full titanium akrapovic system for a 2004 Cbr 1000rr. Absolutely nothing wrong with the kit. The mount is repaired but it's above the slip on can't see it at all! Please inbox me about pictures. Only reason I'm selling it is I'm trading my bike in. Asking $1,000 obo
  10. tracknoob

Wtb 06+ r6 sbk tail!

Doesn't matter what color or condition!
  11. tracknoob

2004 Honda CBR 1000rr beautiful bike low miles lots of chrome

04 Cbr 1000rr with 11k miles. Black with chrome everything . Frame off chrome job. Frame, swing arm, wheels, forks, brake calipers and rotors, fairing stay, sets etc! Full ti akropovic with smog kit, filter and custom mappedpower-commander. Has new quick accel kit, brakes and oil. Clean title in...
  12. tracknoob

WTB 03-05 R6 or R6s motor!!

Hello, I bought a track bike last fall and didn't know it only had water in it. It froze so now need a motor or a block and head!? Please help
  13. tracknoob

Rear ohlins help?????

Hello I have an 03 r6 with an ohlins rear shock. But the rider I bought the bike from was much lighter than me. I have the original shock and spring. Was just wondering what I would need to check to make sure the stock spring would work on the ohlins shock? Or should I just call somewhere and...
  14. tracknoob

Boots and gloves

Was just wanting to get some input on cortech boots and gloves. Their so cheap and look the part. Anyone know how safe they are also how they hold up?
  15. tracknoob

Cortech latigo?

I like cortech products for the street. But are the latigo gloves and boots safe enough for the track? I need gloves and boots btw XL gloves and size 12 boots if someone is selling that size.
  16. tracknoob

WTB Suit Boots and Gloves

Starting track days next year and could like to buy used gear if possible. I would need size large gloves and size 12 boots. The suit it depends on the make, US 54 or 56 or XL. Let me know if Anyone is unloading anything.
  17. tracknoob

Pace 03-05 track bikes?

I'm looking for my first track bike. I've been on 2 wheels since I was 4 and have 50,000+ street miles on 600's and 1000's. it looks like a cheap way to get a track bike is model year 03-05 bill of sale only. Is this a good starter bike or should I buy newer? Any help would be great.