Search results

1. eskimo

2006 R6 Full Track Day Setup

Where are the Ohlins cartridges? Those are stock fork caps. Might be a 20mm kit, but that's misleading. And those are not Woodcraft rearsets, and look to be stock clip-ons. I see case covers, but what other Woodcraft parts are you talking about?
  2. eskimo

Mountain Top, PA to NJMP

I'm planning on the NJMP weekend in April, and travel on I-80 from the Bloomsburg area. When are you thinking of going?
  3. eskimo

Numbers on a street bike...

+1 on this - use your stock windscreen for the track day, and put your numbers on that. Keep the nice tinted one for the street. ;)
  4. eskimo

Lenny Racing Videos from Summit Point CCS 8/20-21/16

Dude! That's awesome. Sent from my Samsung S7 while driving, eating, and texting..
  5. eskimo

PIRC 9/17-9/18

EvolveGT's management is floating the idea of running just 2 groups on these days, giving 30 minute sessions per group, but wanted to get some feedback on what everyone thought of the idea.. Feel free to comment to explain your choice. Looks like this may be the last PIRC date of the year!
  6. eskimo

Main 8/8

It's just a little ice cream!
  7. eskimo

Summit Point 8/7-8/8

Noiseless FTW!
  8. eskimo

Main 8/8

That must have been you in E4/A on the RC51 - You rode the HELL out of that thing! (I had a '00 Aprilia Mille before the R6, I know what it takes to toss an older big twin around like that!) Sounded great, too!
  9. eskimo

Reasons not to look back

If you noticed them looking back at you mid-corner, you were looking at the CR, and not through the corner like you're 'spoda! :rofl::rofl:
  10. eskimo

Main 8/8

Registration & Tech typically opens at 7. Time for the rider's meeting will be verified at tech, but is typically 8:30, with the first group (E4) hitting the track at 9:00. We're currently discussing if it's going to be 3 or 4 groups and how to best (and quickly) classify a N2 Intermediate...
  11. eskimo

New pa rider

Welcome from east-central PA! (Danville/Bloomsburg)
  12. eskimo

Hit-Air Vest Sizing

What Judy said for the RS-1. I haven't taken the tail off the bike to do it yet, so mine is currently wrapped around the OEM seat base (Supersport tail). For the MLV vest, usually I put the tether around the triple.
  13. eskimo

VIR August 5 2016: Expert WERA Racer but first time N2 and VIR -- Novice?

Doc, hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it looks like VIR North won't be open by then? I hope it isn't the case, but.. http://forums.13x.com/index.php?threads/vir-event-8-6-7-2016-cancelled.333855/
  14. eskimo

CCS @ NJMP 16-17 July Roll Call!!

I have R tires.. But more than that, am not chasing points this year, so I'm happy to sit out a race if it does. (Yeah, I'm being a primadonna this year.. I can barely afford to race as it is)
  15. eskimo

CCS @ NJMP 16-17 July Roll Call!!

Looks like there could be a few stray t-storms, but with as hot as it'll be, the track will dry quickly. See ya there!
  16. eskimo

Hit-Air Vest Sizing

There are youth vests as well, so both RS-1's are made for adults. As I was being fitted by Justin, one important factor on the RS-1 is the over-the-shoulders part, making sure it can't be pushed to the side, lessening the capability to help immobilize your head. In my case, that's why we...
  17. eskimo

Hit-Air Vest Sizing

LOL.. moving down a vest size is cheaper than replacing my leathers. :)
  18. eskimo

Hit-Air Vest Sizing

This. I was able to try on different sizes right there at the track to see which fits best, since I was right on the line between sizes. He even ordered one of a certain size and had it delivered to the track just in case the sizes he had in stock weren't right.
  19. eskimo

NYST July 2nd and 3rd, Who's going?

Never hurts to check voltage with the bike off, during starting, and at 5-6k RPM..
  20. eskimo

NYST July 2nd and 3rd, Who's going?

They tend to do that every weekend. The weather was absolutely stinkin' perfect last weekend, wasn't it?? :)