Search results

1. speedfree

Cupcakes at Road Atlanta

More NESBA representation! Recently an "A" bump recipient, miss Cupcakes brought something pretty special to Road Atlanta this weekend! Saturday she won WSS Nov on the 600, and then took the 250 to a second in Clubman, followed by an overall ESS win, beating the entire field from the ninth row...
  2. speedfree

Scotts damper mount 03-05 R6

$100 shipped? Email me fred.schuldt (at) gmail (dot) com
  3. speedfree

not so stoked

what happened that threads need to be "moderator approved" before posting? i understand the need for moderation, but i've got two threads floating out there in cyberspace now looking for feedback on prepping my new bike. i've always come here to get quality answers to my questions, maybe to...
  4. speedfree

wtb: R6 plastics, go-fast parts - '07

just picked up an R6 to pull dual duty street and track, would prefer to run with track skins, what because i have a propensity to find the limits occasionally, and once in awhile step over them :) also looking for any deals on PC-V/Bazzaz, +2 sprockets, spares, cat-eliminator...
  5. speedfree

help me prep my 07 R6

any suggestions from y'all on gearing, go-fast parts, or suspension setup. say i have $1000 to throw at it immediately... i've ridden the bike at VIR Patriot & Full, bone stock; i was getting walked off the corners with stock gearing - up a tooth or two out back? i usually only hit Road Atl as...
  6. speedfree

00-03 GSXR 750 forks on eBay

i should've posted 'em here first, so if you email me before any bids, i can work something out. fred.schuldt(at)gmail.com http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270519026207 already have RaceTech .9kg/mm springs, new seals, includes axle & calipers.
  7. speedfree

WTB: vortex/crg/asv/pazzo BRAKE LEVER ONLY

Hey NESBIANs- i need a decent brake lever to fit late model Nissin radial M/C such as '05-up ZX-6R/ZX-10/GSXR1k...pretty sure they're all interchangeable. color don't matter rashed/used/laying around in your garage w/o the mate...i got $50. any help? PM or email fred.schuldt(at)gmail.com
  8. speedfree

But DJ you said...

"Advanced group never sells out." The day of my bump - you said that. And I believed you. Now I'm waitlisted for Barber November 9th, all b/c of DJ. Damn. There were spots on there yesterday, but my buddy was waitlisted in "I", so I stupidly waited to see what day would open up for him...damn...
  9. speedfree

becoming a CR?

So I'm very goal-oriented. I recently achieved my goal of bumping up to A group, so now I need a new goal, aside from ever-reducing my lap times with smoothness and finesse... How does one go about auditioning for a CR job? I really want to be able to give something back to the organization...
  10. speedfree

Ran into Jamie James last nite...(long)

Gonna spin the yarn, for your amusement: So I've been leading out this Friday evening after-work ride for the last few months. We meet up conveniently close to my house, then burn 80-100 miles before dark, then stop for a bite & BS/whatnot. Last night was slated to be an epic loop, including...
  11. speedfree

OK I can't contain myself any longer...

I GOT THE BUMP!! Bumpty-bump! Big props to DJ and Rob - the CR's who worked with me all day Sat. at Barber and gave me the bump to Advanced. I learned so much from both you guys, just about carrying speed and using the track to the best of the motorcycle's capability. I was just blown away by...
  12. speedfree

Does anybody have a spare bike at Barber Sat 8/16?!?

For details, please see the thread entitled "Question for SE CR's...need help!" My track day buddy and I are all amped to come, signed, sealed, delivered, but his '00 R6 has a mystery fueling or sparking issue all of a sudden. He is a solid, responsible "I" rider, and I'm trying to come up with...
  13. speedfree

Question for the SE CR's - help needed.

My track-day buddy and I are both signed up for Barber this weekend. We are both strong "I" riders, and we ride the exact same pace within a second, all day long. His R6 has developed some last-minute mechanical problems, so he may not have a bike this weekend unless we work something out. One...
  14. speedfree

WTB: Race Tailsection for GSXR 600/750 '00-'03

Title sez it all...I have the race upper & lower, but missed out on a tailsection. If you have an old tailsection for the K1 GSXR's floating around in your garage, I'd be interested...PM me or better yet fred.schuldt@gmail dot com Thanks,
  15. speedfree

Tires, gate times at Barber 8/16-17?

Derek, are you gonna be the tire guy at Barber, or do I need to contact somebody else to get 'em lined up? Also, having dealt with early gate times at Barber in the past, what time do I need to shoot for to make it in before I have to camp on the access road? Thanks, Fred Schuldt GSXR750 #118 I