Search results

1. Bryant

04 GSXR 600 w/ gear, spares, full track day set up

for sale $3800 GSXR 600 04' w/ gear & wheels & rain tires & much more. Clean title Asheville NC Moving to Israel in August. Can't take it with me. Bike has been down before I bought it. (Light scuff, pics) Ohlins front internals done in 2015 20mm kit Ohlins rear shock both sprung...
  2. Bryant

$700 for $600 credits.

I've got $700 worth of credits and am selling it for $600. No transfer fee. Hmu if interested. Bryant.devlin@gmail.com
  3. Bryant

Barber gate closes when??

I forget... What time does the gate close? We may have to come in late but don't want to camp outside. Thanks!
  4. Bryant

PITT RACE was fun!

Had a blast.... Again, with the N2 crew. Huge shout out to Emerson and Shiloh for letting me to use their generator! I was not aware that there was limited power there. Also thank you to the control rider(s) on the GSX R helping me out on the last session. I'm not sure your name, but thank you...
  5. Bryant

Roll Call NCBIKE 5/16,17.

Who is going to be there??? Cant wait. Going to see the crew and everyone else!
  6. Bryant

New from Asheville NC

Looking forward to meeting everyone this year! Will be the first time with N2. Im slow and in I group. I am riding an orange 04' gsxr 600 #25 Can't wait to use my 12 day package this year. Going to be a blast. Bryant
  7. Bryant

04 R6 track/street w/ title (salvaged) Asheville NC $2800

Race/street bike. BY THE WAY it comes a couple motors that are in pieces. Never got around to selling the parts. Also comes with an extra windscreen OEM, a fender, some sprockets, and a few misc. parts. also some slicks with one weekend on them. First it has 26,000 miles on the bike...
  8. Bryant

WTB 04 r6 motor

Hey guys I'm looking for an 04 r6 motor. Don't care how many miles as long as the engine runs with no problems. Going to put it in the bike and sell. So I'm not too concerned. Let me know what you got or if you find anything at a decent deal for me.
  9. Bryant

Going out sale... :(

Going out sale. Moving out of the country. It was nice ridding with you guys!!! Here is my CL list. Don't forget buyer must pay shipping. http://asheville.craigslist.org/mpo/4018153299.html
  10. Bryant

Cal said it was an accident

I was ridding this session and looked over and Cal was doing a wheelie almost all the way to the kink lol He said it was because its a big boys bike. What do you think? lol Im only on a 600 and he can pass me with no effort. I say its because our awesome CR's wanna have fun too...
  11. Bryant

Videos of VIR north. 7/15,16/2013

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TDz8gAtJF5Q Day 2 2nd session after lunch. Rear view. Have another video uploading now. I group Had fun guys! Great ridding great ppl as always!
  12. Bryant

Help. Valve adjustment?

So I think I need a valve adjustment. Someone told me that I need this. I hear a slight clicking noise when I accelerate. Mainly in the higher RPMs. How much should this cost? And can pretty much anyone do this? It's an 04 ss r6.
  13. Bryant

Roll call... VIR north july 15,16

Who will be going with us? Cant wait! Been too long since RA
  14. Bryant

Trade my r6 for yours.

I have an 04 r6 and am wanting a newer one 06+ Here are some things on it I have a super stock engine in it. Not sure how many miles on the motor. Haha but it does really good for an 04. It will keep up with the newer ones. 116 hp to the wheel 20mm kit in the stock forks Penske double clicker...
  15. Bryant

Discount for VIR north

Hey guys. I know this wont apply to most all of you. But I am going to VIR north July 15, 16. And am wanting to take advantage of the "ride free" program. What this means is that of you have NOT ridden with NESBA before... Then you can now for only $115 bucks on that Monday. Your second day will...
  16. Bryant

Some pics of road atl

These were my fav sessions. This is in I group. I am on the 04 r6 red number plates #46 white bike. Hope I got some footage. If you crashed in t10a I may have you in there. Lol. http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=plcp&v=6ZUHywpI3Ak...
  17. Bryant

John Allen dragging mad knee (pic)

During the track walk John was showing us where our knee should be at on turn 6. Now if he can only do this on the bike... Lol just kidding John. Thanks for the great info. Everyone was talking about how that walk helped them tremendously. Keep up the good work in showing that personal...
  18. Bryant

Tons of parts! for r6 r1 gsxr 600, 750 and 900rr

Hey guys. All these parts are from my bike and a couple friends. Shipping is not included, Sorry. Lots of parts lots of years Some race stuff some oem. Look thru and let me know what you need. Also Im sure that most of these parts will fit other years and models but I'm not too sure. I only put...
  19. Bryant

Do I need a dampner?

I'm in I group. Starting to move faster. At barber a few weeks ago my front end got very light on every full throttle on my r6 when I switched from my left side to me right side of the bike. Even If I do it smooth on full throttle it got light in the front and sometime would shake slightly from...
  20. Bryant

Roll call Road Atlanta Memorial day weekend

Im going friday and sat this weekend. What are you doing? Post a pic of your bike, where your from, and what days your ridding!!! Cant wait to see you guys!