Roll call Road Atlanta Memorial day weekend

Bryant

He who isn't afraid, isn't trying hard enough.
Im going friday and sat this weekend. What are you doing?

Post a pic of your bike, where your from, and what days your ridding!!! Cant wait to see you guys!

Bryant

This will be my first time too at road A is this your first time with NESBA too? What group are you ridding in? I'm in "I" and from Asheville nc

I'm in for all three days too, riding I group on a 2008 Aprilia (blue/gray). My bud Charles will be in A group riding the other 2008 Aprilia (white/red). Also bringing the '95 Ninja 600 to see what it can do there.

Bringing the camper and will pit more toward turn 1 end of the asphalt - be there about 5pm on Thursday afternoon.

HJ

Bryant

Nice! I'll only be there friday and sat. So there is a couple people I'll be ridding with. 04 r6 red white number 46

Bryant

Hey it's you!!! I saw you at barber. We rode in I together! Forgot your name. Sorry.

Ruhe52

Mike leave that Ducati at home. Back Straight schmate. YAYAYA. Bring the R6 and ride that. You'll be happy you did when you hit VIR

Ruhe52;271921 wrote: Mike leave that Ducati at home. Back Straight schmate. YAYAYA. Bring the R6 and ride that. You'll be happy you did when you hit VIR
LOL why is everyone hatin' on my little Italian Thorbred???? I freely admit that the R6 is one hell of a bike. Especially when Chuck and Jerry work their magic on one. I have a long love affair going on with Ducati though and I'm just not ready to kick it yet. Come on guys, I gave up booze, drugs, and kinky sex. A man has to have some folly in his world. As for VIR, I'm not going to be able to make it in June. That damn work thing is getting in the way again. However, CMP the following weekend is looking good.

Mike, I'm definitely looking forward to your expert instruction. I appreciate it more than you know. Speaking of which, anyone who wants to learn to ride faster and safer, get with a CR!!!!!! These guys are the best folks on the planet. Cyall soon

cad600

Be there for my second track day ever (& second one at RA). I'll be on my overweight RC51 in the lowly B group on Sat. But I should have plenty of company in that group. Plus the RC should have more balls than my tired YZF750 did the last time.

Can't wait.