Search results

1. G

2010 r1

Interested in trades?
  2. G

10/5-6 Lightning Pics Vids

Hey Jim thanks again for the help on Saturday. This was the first time out that I was confident enough to shift while bein leaned over so I'll def work on the technique in the next event. Unfortunately for me that won't be until next year. Thanks for a great year NESBA! Shot out to Dion, Todd...
  3. G

10/5-6 Lightning Pics Vids

Here's a few of mine in "I" group. My lines were crap the first half of the day so i didn't put them all up but here are a few from after lunch. Here's a list of bikes that show up more than once in case your just looking for some free video time ;) Chris's baby blue and (red?) gsxr good amount...
  4. G

ROLL CALL - NJMP Lightning 10/5-6

Will be there Saturday! (and possibly sunday if tires hold out) can't wait, see you all soon!
  5. G

Got bumped to 'I' @ NCBike

Congrats again homie! Keep riding the way you are and you'll be in "A" in no time!! -Dan
  6. G

NCBIKE Roll Call

How does one go about reserving power? Ihad no idea you had to reserve in advanced. Thought it was like in njmp pay and you've got power.......
  7. G

No TV coverage for AMA Finale at Laguna

Yup! Except this time its the series finale and with the superbike class being so tight in points within the front 4 guys they NEED to televise. People are going to be pissed...
  8. G

No TV coverage for AMA Finale at Laguna

Dumbasses. I swear, its like they WANT their own series to fail. Sad to say but pro racing in the US seems to be taking a downward spiral this year. Shame, so much talent in all of the classes.
  9. G

NCBIKE Roll Call

In for both days, sooo pumped to try out this track!
  10. G

FS 2012 Triumph 675R track bike*feeler*

Decided to keep the bike, thanks all for looking.
  11. G

No but I am scheduled to be at NCBike sept 21&22.
  12. G

Bike is located in Northern New Jersey.
  13. G

Bump! Lets get this sold guys throw me some offers!
  14. G

Here ya go!
  15. G

You can have this bad boy for $6000 this weekend without spares!!
  16. G

BUMP for a final price drop and offer. Even without the ohlins rear shock and QS this thing is a blast to ride! Super nimble, light, and torquey as hell! Rhe bike may have a few scrapes and bruises but I think $6300 is damn good for what you're getting!
  17. G

Bump for a price drop. Will entertain offers.
  18. G

Bike is off the market...thanks all for looking.
  19. G

WTB leathers in either 38/48 or 40/50 for new rider

This might be exactly what he's looking for so ill relay the offer and let you know what he decides to do, thanks man!