WTB leathers in either 38/48 or 40/50 for new rider

GTBullet

Hey all! Posting for a close friend of mine that decided to get a taste of the track and is looking for a set of leathers. He's not sure if he wants a brand new at first so i figured id check with you fellow nesbians. Guy is 5'10@ 140-150lbs so I'm thinking 38/48 or a 40/50 should fit fine. Please PM offers WITH pics!

Looking for something thats either:
Been down, with no rips or tears for CHEAP
Or
Nice suit that's never been down for a good price.

Help me get my friend off the streets and into the sport we all live and breathe! Thanks for looking.

GTBullet

Ruhe52;278431 wrote: Why don't you start by renting him a set of leathers?
Not sure how the renting process works and his first event will be @VIR so I don't know if they'll have any vendors there offering rentals. I know markbuilt has them at NJMP and maybe heroic at NYST not too sure about anywhere else. He's afraid of crashing with a rental and getting stuck with buying a $1000 suit.

hagerp

How about a Spidi two piece, european size 50, very clean, never been down for $150? I'm 6 feet even and about 165 and I can get in the suit, but it is too snug to ride at the track, so I think it might be a perfect fit for your friend.
Regards,
Paul

GTBullet

hagerp;278515 wrote: How about a Spidi two piece, european size 50, very clean, never been down for $150? I'm 6 feet even and about 165 and I can get in the suit, but it is too snug to ride at the track, so I think it might be a perfect fit for your friend.
Regards,
Paul
This might be exactly what he's looking for so ill relay the offer and let you know what he decides to do, thanks man!