Search results

1. Bucky Badger

3 Graves Full Systems for Sale

I have 3 Graves full systems for sale. email me at brianblume “at” me “dot” com with any questions 2007 – 2008 GSXR 1000 Full Graves Titanium System with a Carbon Fiber can. The can does have some scuffs on the carbon fiber but it doesn’t affect performance...
  2. Bucky Badger

Texas Tornado Boot Camp

I'm about to turn 39 for the 2nd time on May 13th and wanted to do something unique, fun and motorcycle related. I looked at a couple different options and finally settled on going to the Colin Edwards Texas Tornado Boot Camp. http://www.texastornadobootcamp.com I didn't want to go it alone...
  3. Bucky Badger

Turn One Racing/Trackday Store to provide MW Vending

As many of you know Turn One Racing now consists of only Joe Denowh, Marshall and Tom got lucrative offers to drive soap box derby carts in Kazakhstan that they could not refuse. Joe was also offered a contract to become the "Nicky Hayden" of Kazakhstan mini bike racers but had to decline...
  4. Bucky Badger

Information about NESBA/Absolute Partnership

Quite a few people have inquired about the NESBA/Absolute partnership and what will be required to sign up. A FAQ Format works great in this situation so I thought I would start it out by answering some basic questions. If you have a question that hasn't been covered here, feel free to post...
  5. Bucky Badger

NESBA Membership changes for 2011

NESBA is proud to announce that we have enhanced our membership offerings for 2011. NESBA members now will be able to choose between the “friendly to the pocketbook” Basic Membership or the “die hard track junkie” Elite Membership. The Basic Membership is now ONLY $25...
  6. Bucky Badger

2008 GSXR 1000 - Vesrah Superbike

I'm selling my 2008 Vesrah GSXR 1000 Superbike, it is located near Milwaukee, WI. The motor is fresh and has only been broken in on the Vesrah dyno. I live 25 minutes away from Mark so he has done all of the engine and electronics work for this bike along with much of the maintenance and it...
  7. Bucky Badger

Yamaha/NESBA Demo program coming to Putnam 10/16-10/17

Yamaha Motor Corporation and Northeast Sportbike Association (NESBA) have teamed up again to bring you this year's Sportbike Demo Program. This program is designed to give prospective Yamaha customers a chance to test ride the best sport bikes in the market. The demo rides will be held in...
  8. Bucky Badger

MORE NJMP dates added!

NESBA is pleased to announce additional dates at NJMP - Thunderbolt course on Saturday, September 18th and Sunday, September 19th. NESBA members have requested more weekend dates at this popular course and although those dates are in high demand, we have worked throughout the year to secure...
  9. Bucky Badger

Support this great cause

Bob and DJ thought this was such a great cause that they asked that I put this up for everyone. In conjunction with the AMA Suzuki White Lightning Nationals, Virginia International Raceway, Cornerspeed, and Patriot Racing will host a special track day on Friday August 13th, 2010 on VIR's South...
  10. Bucky Badger

Support this great cause

Bob and DJ thought this was such a great cause that they asked that I put this up for everyone. In conjunction with the AMA Suzuki White Lightning Nationals, Virginia International Raceway, Cornerspeed, and Patriot Racing will host a special track day on Friday August 13th, 2010 on VIR's South...
  11. Bucky Badger

Attention Mid Atlantic B and I riders

Join us on August 14th and August 15th for the Skills Enhancement day at BeaveRun. NESBA wants it’s riders to be able to get “bumped” to the next level because they have learned the skills required to do so, not just because they are “fast enough”. This is really what Skills Enhancement Days...
  12. Bucky Badger

Putnam SED Information

Join us on July 31st and August 1st for the Skills Enhancement day at Putnam. NESBA wants it’s riders to be able to get “bumped” to the next level because they have learned the skills required to do so, not just because they are “fast enough”. This is really what...
  13. Bucky Badger

Congrats Ron!!

I gotta give you some love on the board...you rocked this weekend at Road America! Qualify for American Superbike - Check Run Race 1 with every lap time BELOW your qualifying time - Check Break into the teens at Road America - Check Finish Higher than your starting grid position of 14th in...
  14. Bucky Badger

LOL...too funny. spoofed Harley commercial

Enjoy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=izzlN2zC8PU
  15. Bucky Badger

Vortex Sprocket - Deal of the Day

Occasionally, I would like to do a deal of the day for things you are going to use. Since this is the first deal of the day...lets kick it off with something that most everyone will need to buy this year. For Thursday only the Trackday Store will be offering TRIPLE trackday reward points on...
  16. Bucky Badger

MORE exciting news about the VIR SED days

Yamaha Champions Riding School want to make the SED days a memorable event for those who attend. We expressed to them that we needed to have a fair amount of coaching and instruction but also wanted to give the SED participants some major track time. We put together a schedule for the day that...
  17. Bucky Badger

Yamaha Champions Riding School want to make the SED days a memorable event for those who attend. We expressed to them that we needed to have a fair amount of coaching and instruction but also wanted to give the SED participants some major track time. We put together a schedule for the day that...
  18. Bucky Badger

19. Bucky Badger

Exciting News about VIR SED Days

The Top Instructors in the nation have developed a curriculum along with NESBA for our SED days....and will also be coaching and teaching there also! Many of our instructors, myself included, have attended either the Freddie Spencer school or the Yamaha Champions Riding School and have walked...
  20. Bucky Badger

Exciting News about VIR SED Days

The Top Instructors in the nation have developed a curriculum along with NESBA for our SED days....and will also be coaching and teaching there also! Many of our instructors, myself included, have attended either the Freddie Spencer school or the Yamaha Champions Riding School and have walked...