Search results

1. B

barnacle bill's new email address

had to change the email address to billdarethea@dialup4less.com . the old provider is dropping the dial-up accounts which is all I had out here in the woods with all the vertical terrain around me . I'm hoping some faster service is in my future though but this will work for now . send any...
  2. B

60cc yamaha trizinger

great little trike for a kid. grandson has outgrown it. email me for a picture. 495.00 great shape and runs good . low hrs. b bill barnacle@kyol.net
  3. B

velorex sidecar 1200.00

old velroex 562 sidecar. all there. needs cleaning and paint. have all connectors. need a 400cc bike with a front downtube to attach it. lots of fun. the dog loved it . I have two but just need one. really neat to drive to the grocery or run errands with . would look funny on a sportbike though...
  4. B

red/wite/black 44/46 technic street jacket 100.00

lightly used size 44/46 us technic street jacket in the red/white and black design . I traded for this and it's cleaned and conditioned. very light wear and no damage . has the shoulder expanding pleats and the adjusting tabs on the waistband . has zipper to zip pants too. 100.00 will ship it to...
  5. B

40.00 suit cleaning at barnacle bill's

well its fall again. this year darethea and I have reduced our clean and conditioning to 40.00 for this season. we have excellent prices on our other services too. sleeve and leg zippers 25.00 ea. more than 2 are 20.00 each . front zippers 1 pc 50.00 , knees usually repair for 30.00 , elbows...