Search results

1. willhf1011

2004 GSXR 750 Track Bike Partout

Crashed my GSXR last time out and already had another bike in the works, so I won't be fixing it. All of these prices are OBO, if you see some numbers that are way out of line please just let me know, happy to work with people. I have many other stock/spare parts that I may have forgotten to...
  2. willhf1011

NJMP 10/3-10/5

That's seems to happen a lot, same thing with 2 of my friends that have crashed while running them. Did the SD card pop out during the crash? How's the bike?
  3. willhf1011

WTB: R6 Race Parts

If an 07 can will fit your exhaust I have a gytr slip on. I'm in Baltimore as well
  4. willhf1011

Pitt Full Video Thread

Out of curiosity, does anyone have a good read on laptimes yet for the track? I'm particularly interested since it is so new there really isn't much out there in terms of historical data. Will be fun to see how the times progress there.
  5. willhf1011

NCBIKE sep 19 roll call

In for both days
  6. willhf1011

VIR Roll Call? Anybody?

In with another for the race school, looking forward to it!
  7. willhf1011

Bunch of stuff, tires, boots, leathers...going to VIR on Friday

Possibly interested in. The stand and leathers. Could you post or send some pics? Fenwick90@gmail.com
  8. willhf1011

NCBike Direction (Clockwise vs Counter Clockwise)?

I have run it both ways a few times. T1 can be tricky but isn't nearly as bad as you might think. I'd say I enjoy it just as much CCW as CW. When T1 (CW) becomes T11 (CCW) , it's a ton of fun just railing it out onto the straight. It's also nice the switch up the 270 and give your other side...
  9. willhf1011

First N2 Ride at NC Bike

Is this Matt? If so nice meeting you and congrats on the bump! Look forward to seeing you again
  10. willhf1011

No-Mar Tire Changer for sale

Interested pending pictures. How old is it? What model (or comparable model on No-Mars site?)
  11. willhf1011

Roll Call NCBIKE 5/16,17.

About the same experience here
  12. willhf1011

Heard we had a few CR's running 28-29... that's cooking:squid:
  13. willhf1011

I had forgotten about moving the air fence. Either way, looking forward to the weekend! If we do decide to change it up, we'd be glad to lend a hand moving the fence.
  14. willhf1011

Any chance of running CCW on Sunday? It's always cool switching it up after the first day.
  15. willhf1011

Stupid question, I'm sure Huey will be at Moto America. Will there be any tire vendors there? As for reserving power, just call Sam, his number is on their site and you can reserve through him.
  16. willhf1011

Will be there both days. Should be a large group of us, hoping to get there earlier enough to get some spots along the road. Will MarMo be there?
  17. willhf1011

April 5-6th Summit roll call!

In for Sunday with a bunch of friends hopefully
  18. willhf1011

2015 Track Descriptions

I really like Shenandoah, it's super technical and is a very different experience than other tracks. It's definitely a rider's track that levels the bike playing field, big power only helps so much there. Running through the Bus Stop over the blind hill and then down through the Carousel is an...