2004 GSXR 750 Track Bike Partout

willhf1011

Crashed my GSXR last time out and already had another bike in the works, so I won't be fixing it.

All of these prices are OBO, if you see some numbers that are way out of line please just let me know, happy to work with people. I have many other stock/spare parts that I may have forgotten to list, just ask if you need something. I will work on getting individual pictures of parts as I disassemble it.

Prices do not include shipping. Located in 21136 Maryland

Chassis/Body
-2004 GSXR 600/750 Frame with clean title (left side rearset mounts are broken, I hear people regularly weld them back on without issue. - $200
-Forks with AK-20 cartridges, 1 season since install, sprung for ~165lb w/o gear - $900
-Stock Forks - $150
-Rear Penske Double Clicker, 1 season since refresh, sprung for ~165lb w/o gear - $750
-Rear Swingarm - $50
-Top triple - $25
-Rear Subframe (slight twist to it) - $25
-Armour Bodies painted Blue/White to match factory Blue Suzuki. Fairings are solid but scraped and stress cracks in paint, probably 6/10 - $300
-Vortex Fairing Stay, slight bend in one arm, can be straightened no problem - $50
-Vortex Rearsets, rashed pegs/shifter/lever, slight tweak in left rear set - $100

Engine/Electrical
-2004 GSXR 750 Engine, <10k, always full synthetic, Woodcraft covers - $750
-ECU - $100
-Engine/Chassis Harness - $50
-Cluster, 7,xxx miles I believe - $100
-Airbox, K&N Filter - $50
-Fuel Pump - $25
-Full Titanium M4 System, minor scratches - $650

Drive/Brakes
-Front calipers with fresh (2 days) CL-C60 pads (race compund) - $100
-2 sets of Full Floating Vesrah/Ferodo Rotors (310mm I believe, will confirm) - $100/set
-1 set stock front rotors - $50
-2 rear rotors - $10 each
-Rear Caliper & Bracket - $50
-2 Rear Wheels (1 white and 1 black) - $50 each
-Many front wheels, all have slight wobble, fixable - $50 each
-520 Chain with -1/+2 Vortex gearing, 2 seasons - $75

Everything else that goes along with the bike, I have just may not be thinking of it. The only items damaged in the crash were the frame, left side footpeg, throttle side clip on, gas tank, and minor body damage.

Last edited:

bigzell51

Hi interest in the rear black wheel, set of rotors and possible the rearsets (would like a picture) and fairing stay (picture as well) live in NOVA so can pick up. 5402301728

Ace Rydah

Hello....I am very interested in the rear subframe and swingarm, and possibly the white rear wheel. Can you please send pics. I am also in NOVA. 540-818-3977

LongHair

I'd be interested in the brake pads(can buy calipers too if it's a must) and the versha rotors. Do you have the tail fairing available as well? Text me at 6108046437

Sick

Johnny Gee
Hey there,

I know the thread is dead, but do you still have the rearsets? Could possibly use the frame too.....