Search results

1. R

WTB: 05' GSX-R 750 Vortex Rearsets

I am looking for a COMPLETE set of Vortex rearsets for my 05' 750. Let me know if you have any laying around for sale. Thank you!
  2. R

Rearsets for a 6'6 rider?

I am a tall rider and need rearsets that are suited from my body length. Any info would be great, thanks!!!
  3. R

NC Bike 6/22-6/23?

Is anyone from the Virginia Beach area going to NC Bike on the weekend or the 22nd and 23rd? I'm just looking for people to hang out with during the trackday seeing that I'm nee to the area. Thanks!
  4. R

Rain Suit?

Where can I get a rain suit just in case it happens to rain during a track day? Please advise, thanks!!!
  5. R

Tracks Near Virginia Beach, VA???

Hey folks... I'm relocating from Northern NJ down to Va Beach. What track are people going to in that area, if any? Any information would be appreciated. Thank you!!!
  6. R

Tracks Near Virginia Beach, VA???

Hey folks... I'm relocating from Northern NJ down to Va Beach. What track are people going to in that area, if any? Any information would be appreciated. Thank you!!!
  7. R

2003 RSV-R Mille Colin Edwards Edition

I am selling my Aprilia RSV-R Mille "Colin Edwards" Edition. It has 8,xxx miles. I am the second owner of this MONSTER! and I hate to see it go. This bike is a dream! There were only 411 made, and 50 were shipped to the United States (One was wrecked and the other is in a museum)!!! I have #76...
  8. R

Hotbodies Race Bodywork (Complete Set), 00-03 Suzuki GSX-R 750

As stated above, I have BRAND NEW, IN THE BOX, WITH THE BUBBLE WRAP STILL ON THEM, race fairings from www.hotbodiesracing.com. The price new is $650, but i'll be selling for $380 if you pick them up, $380 plus shipping if I have to ship them. You can private message me for more info. I live in...