Tracks Near Virginia Beach, VA???

raswiatkowski

Hey folks... I'm relocating from Northern NJ down to Va Beach. What track are people going to in that area, if any? Any information would be appreciated. Thank you!!!

raswiatkowski

I'm seeing all this... I mind as well either go to Summit or NJMP. They'll both still be 4 hours away. NJMP is 3 hours away already.

matt2212

IMHO VIR is worth the drive and there are a few others that do it regularly so carpooling is an option, and the few 100 miles south make a big difference in the weather

I also do at least 1 road Atlanta weekend a year, try to make it to barber in the spring or fall and an early spring trip to Jennings is no out of the question

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
^^^^^
+1 You have must ride VIR, if I'm not mistaken I think VA Beach is about 2 hours from VIR.

Kruizen

Control Rider
I'm in wiliamsburg, and decided to stay out of our other thread because of the name calling :)

I personally call vir the home track.

Will be hitting vir, nj, beaverun, & summit this year and always open to carpool.

Goldie

I live in Chesapeake and VIR is 3 1/2 hours. I'm from South Boston (Sheetz area) and it's 3 hours there. VIR is considered our home track and then it would be Summit which is around 4 hours. NCCAR allows track riding now and I have been going there at times because it only 1 1/2 there. NESBA doesn't ride there but it its no secret which track org run there.

komodo_goods

car pool

Hello,
just moved here with the USS Lincoln. Looking foward to meeting a lot of you at the track this year. Ill be headed all over the region and have a toy hauler so if anyone wants to carpool please feel free to call or text me

Can anyone tell me of ANY new racer schools coming up? Ive contacted some organizations on VIR's website but havent heard back from them yet and im anxious to get into school

619-813-9690

Thanks,
Ken

lindr6

School go to Corner Speed. Vir is home track summit is always fun. But when you need a track fix there is nccar which is only an hour and half away. It's a not the greatest but its something to do on the weekend. Welcome to the area...

Goldie

lindr6;264162 wrote: School go to Corner Speed. Vir is home track summit is always fun. But when you need a track fix there is nccar which is only an hour and half away. It's a not the greatest but its something to do on the weekend. Welcome to the area...
I would say its waaay better than summit main. NCBIKE is a great track. I'm glad NESBA have dates there now!