Search results

1. quicker69

New organization

:agree:
  2. quicker69

JC Cancelled

I must have missed the email that JC was cancelled.I did get an email that Main is in need of riders,maybe it went into a spam.My 3 buddies that signed up for JC dont play on the forum much....guess I better let them know.Good luck on Main!
  3. quicker69

Sunday Jefferson

Wanted to say congrats to Shiloh and the debut of the orange shirt! Thanks to Big Jim and Shiloh for taking time to show lines and provide feedback! Duc Pete was great to see you,look forward to playin in the dirt.By the way next time dont park your rig so close!:D Already looking forward to...
  4. quicker69

Summit Point 6/29-7/1

Thanks John for a great weekend! And thanks to the CR's for going above and beyond at Shenny,new track for some if not most and on top of that pulling double duty.Hope NESBA considers adding Shenny to the track day rotation at Summit Point. Tom,had the same feeling when you came walking over...
  5. quicker69

How's Emmerson?

Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery,take care Emerson
  6. quicker69

2006 yamaha r6 for sale

Sold!!
  7. quicker69

2006 yamaha r6 for sale

Still have R6..Get this thing out of my garage!
  8. quicker69

2006 yamaha r6 for sale

Price Drop $6000.00
  9. quicker69

2006 yamaha r6 for sale

R6 for sale 11,506 miles great running bike no problems.GYTR carbon fiber muffler,power commander,some nice carbon fiber trim.Title in hand.$6200.00 would be interested in an atv with title.
  10. quicker69

Lightning b group 11/4/12

http://youtu.be/BoXp98jFOs0
  11. quicker69

Lightning b group 11/4/12

http://youtu.be/gE5vA34A39M Apologies for the horrible sound:argh:
  12. quicker69

Congrats Dion

First let me say congrats on the bump to CR! Second wanted to say thanks for working with the B group at Lightning on the 4th.I had no idea you where a new CR.I really had a great time in the afternoon sessions riding with you........still pumped thinkin bout it!
  13. quicker69

Event Early Registration Forms?