Jul 27, 2009
z064life;259273 wrote: So you haven't met his wife then LOL
I was just trying to give him a hard time. :D

You saying he got married????? OMG

z064life

Jan 16, 2012
fitz;259274 wrote: I was just trying to give him a hard time. :D

You saying he got married????? OMG
Well, maybe it wasn't his "wife". I'll go with significant other. Very nice lady either way.

tdelegram

Control Rider
May 22, 2012
z064life;259275 wrote: Well, maybe it wasn't his "wife". I'll go with significant other. Very nice lady either way.
Which one? I hear there is one for every track, and now that he's got the orange, I expect groupies.

Bunny7of9

Sep 23, 2009
Congratulations! Well done and well deserved. You'll have to drag me around JC next time you're there.

*hugs*

jeff15

Control Rider
Jul 11, 2008
Kissing bakers ass finally paid off!! Just kidding Congrats Buddy!

bboynicku

Sep 8, 2009
yea congrats Dion, thanks for showing us around yesterday at thunderbolt! very fun endurance day! :D

SnipeHunter

Control Rider
Jan 1, 2011
Thank You

Thank you everyone. I feel very honored to have been selected to be a CR. I've been having a blast trying to figure out how to ride well, and I hope I'll be successful in passing on what I have learned.

I'm grateful to everyone that has helped me along the way. This includes not only the CRs, but also fellow riders and their families and friends. Without them, I'd probably starve while at the track.

While I was CRing this past weekend, I was reminiscing about when I first started. It made me smile to be able to remember how I felt back then as compared to my new perspective. It's a great feeling.

I find it very rewarding to work with people and help them get better, especially with all of the appreciation that they show for it. Now I find myself thanking the new riders for allowing me to show them a few things and watch as they figure them out. This is a fascinating change in perspective for me.

I can't wait to get back out on the track.

Dion

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Jul 13, 2008
Asbury, NJ
Excellent job, Dion! It seems like just yesterday playing at JC and you rolling up in that ridiculous trailer!

Now look at you! Nicely done and well deserved.

quicker69

Nov 8, 2012
First let me say congrats on the bump to CR! Second wanted to say thanks for working with the B group at Lightning on the 4th.I had no idea you where a new CR.I really had a great time in the afternoon sessions riding with you........still pumped thinkin bout it!

needasixr

Jul 17, 2008
Big congrats, Dion! Can't wait to ride with you next year. Hope that orange shirt does slow you down a little though...