Search results

1. T

Looking for CBR F2 brake caliper adapters..

I'm using an F4i master cylinder. A couple years ago, I sold the F2 to my brothe as his first bike. He traded it plus cash for my '03 GSX-R1000 last year. When I got the bike back, I was terribly unimpressed with how the front brakes felt. The bike had the stock master cylinder, a set of...
  2. T

Looking for CBR F2 brake caliper adapters..

I have a '91 CBR600F2. I've owned the bike forever and am really happy with it except for the brakes. The bike has an F4i master cylinder, braided steel lines, and Galfer G1370 pads. I've removed the calipers and cleaned the pistons and their bores, with little effect. The bike requires a...
  3. T

FS: '01 GSX-R600 frame and swingarm

For sale are the frame and swingarm from my '01 GSX-R600 track bike. The bike is no more and these are some of the last few parts from it. I am asking $100 for the frame and $50 for the swingarm, or both for $125. I don't have a title for the frame--the bike this frame was installed in was...
  4. T

WTB: Aftermarket or revalved stock shock for CBR600 F2 or F3.

I'm drafting an old '91 CBR600F2 into track duty next season and need to do something for a shock. F2, F3 and F4i stock shocks are all way undersprung for my 210lb rider weight so I either need a revalved/resprung stocker or an aftermarket unit of some kind. If you've got something that you...
  5. T

Pirelli Takeoffs Diablo 190's

Supercorsas? Corsas? I'm looking for a partially streetable Diablo 190/50. PM if you have anything. Thanks!
  6. T

Sweet sweet take offs who needs'm

I won't be doing a TD until Putnam. How much for shipping to 62901? I'm guessing around $20?
  7. T

Tires for sale

I want the Qualifier 120/180 set for $100 plus $25 shipping. Sent you an email about them. Thanks!
  8. T

Sweet sweet take offs who needs'm

So that's a 120/70R17 and a 190/50R17, both Diablo Corsas, for $150? (Just want to be clear.) How much meat is left on these tires, and how shagged are the edges? And how much for shipping to 62901? Thanks!
  9. T

Cheapest way to safely ship a bike?

Forward Air isn't too unreasonable, at $581 to ship a bike in their crate. They do claim a 14-day waiting period for a container due to "high demand". The only downside is that I'd have to make a 240-mile round trip to St. Louis to pick up the bike, instead of having it dropped off at my door...
  10. T

Does Forward Air's people package up the bike, or is the individual from whom the bike is being picked up responsible for packing it? I'd want to ship with a company that takes responsibility from door to door, because if they don't and something happens to the bike, they can just deny...
  11. T

I'm considering buying a street bike in New York. The seller is more than 1000 miles away from me, and I am thinking about having the bike shipped instead of flying out and riding it back. A plane ticket is gonna cost me about $250, gas for the ride back will be more than $100, and I'll need...
  12. T

2001 GSXR 750 Track bike

Dave, I'm Dave too. Where are you located? (NW burbs doesn't tell me what city or state you're in.) It won't do any good to negotiate a price if you're not close enough that I can pick it up.
  13. T

2001 GSXR 750 Race bike for sale $3400 firm

I'm in Carbondale, IL. I'm working with a budget of around $3500, which I strongly suspect wouldn't be enough to cover the cost of the bike and shipping. That said, let me ask. Does the bike have any transmission problems? I forget the details, but I remember that the earlier 750s after...
  14. T

2001 GSXR 750 Track bike

Asking price?
  15. T

2002 GSXR 750 race/track bike for sale

Pic request sent via PM.
  16. T

2007 GSXR750 for sale...

That bike looks so nice, I'd be afraid to take it out on the track for fear of hurting it!
  17. T

2001 GSXR 750 Race bike for sale $3400 firm

Looks like a nice bike. If you were in the Midwest, I'd take it. (Paying for shipping would totally blow my budget.)