Search results

1. D

Alpinestars GP Pro Gloves Red large

price drop .... obo
  2. D

Alpinestars GP Pro Gloves Red large

Im selling my gloves which are alpinestars gp pro red link found here they are large , and have minor damage to them SOLDin the US one of the finger padding wore down, but there is no way it wouldnt, the leather is still perfect one of the gloves i tried to take off the opposite way and...
  3. D

Alpinestar SMX plus Boots size 44 white

Im selling my Alpinestar SMX plus boots white color size 44 (us 10.5-11) they are used, they dont stink , i have the box with them, I did take two falls on them so there are some scratches and scuffs on them as visible in the picture im asking $150 shipped in the us
  4. D

2007-2008 track bodywork cbr600rr hotbodies

i no longer have a need for the track bodywork , it comes painted via rattlecan but looks nice. selling whole kit not parting out can get more pictures separte but heres how it looks on the bike. no seat foam looking to get $300 plus shipping would prefer pickup
  5. D

loading ramps wheel chock

im sorry slowf3 i wont be needing them
  6. D

New Neighbors

nw side of chicago here, still a little bits away
  7. D

Conti Attack Race Comp tires opinion..

like to know also
  8. D

Congratulations Ron!!!!!!!!

congrats ron , you dont even know me or my buddies but man we were following up on you this season its a blast reading your reviews and watching the videos
  9. D

downgrading bike?

first crash was on street fairings , sold those for 700 afterwards i had the grafitti , second was on hotbodies i picked up for a decent price from them , nothing fiberglass resin and piranha putty cant fix, i want to keep the street stuff in case i want to sell i got redbull fairings coming in...
  10. D

downgrading bike?

I think i started to rush things a bit too much , well now i cant wait to go back out there, thanks for your advice everyone, track time and tires i hear this all the time thats all you need to be fast , when i said ill max out the 600 i meant that not to make it "fast" but i have a problem...
  11. D

chicago 60634
  12. D

downgrading bike?

my first crash was on the second trackday too much throttle in t2 autobahn north , then i got the suspesnion set up by ken superbike italia at bhf , finished that day , then went down at autobahn t11 south , rider in front of me went off track lost focus of the track then grabbed a lot of front...
  13. D

downgrading bike?

i currently have a 08 cbr600rr which i took to the track 4 times, out of the 4times i crashed twice, i started riding the bike this year , now im thinking to sell it and start off next year with a different bike i.e sv or something similiar, or should i keep the 600 and learn on it , looking for...
  14. D

how much shipping