Search results

1. Merle

FS - 2005 ZX6R Kawasaki $4,500

Purchased from Keith Code’s Super Bike School in 2007, it was originally sent to the school from Kawasaki. It was a coach’s bike for two years, and was very well maintained. I still have the original title from Kawasaki. The front forks and rear shock has been reworked by GP...
  2. Merle

2006 Suzuki Hayabusa

I bought it new, and it's still like new, garage kept with 3,500 Hwy miles. No track time on this bike it was my street ride only. From the dealer I added the Yoshimura full exhaust and a PCIII with a custom map. I have all the dyno charts for before and after. I made the bike comfortable for...
  3. Merle

WTB-2005/2006 ZX6R motor

I just need the long block, I messed up my transmission on my 2005 ZX6R at RA and the repair cost more than a salvaged engine would cost. If you know any one that has a 2005 / 2006 ZX6R motor, I sure could use it to repair my bike for the rest of this season. Thanks! My direct email is...
  4. Merle

Possibly a new track coming to the South East.

I attended a business meeting today in Va. Beach and a conversation about this facility came up. This is the first I'd heard about this track, man it would be sweet to have a track this close to the Beach. http://www.albemarlemotorsport.com
  5. Merle

2006 - ZX-10R Kawasaki For Sale

2006 Kawasaki ZX-10R - $10,000 Clear Title - bike has only 885 miles on it Suspension set for 210lb rider Brembo Master cyclinder Galfer Superbike Brake Kit Traxxion Dynamics Racing Forks Penski 8981 Rear Shock Akropovic SS racing exhaust PCIII USB K&N Air Filter Custom...