Custom Mapped
Attack Adjustable Rear sets
Vortex Clip-ons
Shark Skiz painted Kawasaki Green
Custom Seat
Puig smoke racing windscreen
Fully Wired
Stump Grips

I purchased this bike new from the dealer October 2006, I hold the title. All the performance work was done by Redline Performance in Hampton VA. The dyno results after the modifications are 171 HP and Torque of 81 at the rear wheel. The bike was purchased solely for the track, never raced.

The suspension has been upgraded with racing performance parts. With the stainless steel lines, the Brembo master cylinder, and performance pads the brakes work effortlessly, allowing this bike to stop when you want it to. It has been custom mapped to take advantage of the Akropovic SS racing exhaust system and high flow intake filter. I’m 6’3” and weigh 210lb, so I set the bike up for a taller rider. The seat was cut down 2” by Tolbin to get me lower into the bike. I’ve put over $18,000 in this bike and the setup. The bike is not only very powerful but because of the addition of the performance parts in the suspension and braking system it’s easy to manage, and incredible fast!

I’m a new track rider and I realize my limitations and a liter bike is too much. I purchased a ZX-6R that I set up very similar to my ZX- 10R. After many track days on the ZX-6R, I’ve decided to sell the 10.

This would be a great bike for a more experienced rider. I will sell it to whoever can write the check, but I would only recommend this bike for an Advanced Rider.

$10,000

Contact 757-635-3133 or merle106@cox.net
Bike is located in Virginia Beach, VA

DSCF3180.jpg

DSCF3183.jpg

justariot66

Hey Merle that was a zx10 you were on at vir i had no idea. Geez i am out of it! Good luck selling it though I am looking for a newer 750 or maybe evn a 1000. HOWEVER wife and 4 kids dictatate the bike must need alittle work and have a salvage title .... read CHEAP!

See you later
dave #66
2001 gsxr 750

Merle

Hey Dave, no I was on a ZX-6R when I was riding with you. I had my 10R in the trailer. I rarely ride it any more since I bought the 6R. I should have bought a 600 or a 750 when I started doing track days. I need a lot more track time before I attempt to take on that thing.

Here's the bike you saw me on!

DSC07238.jpg