Search results

1. surfercc

NEW Bridgestone BT003 180 Race Rear Tires

I have two stones BT003 rear race tires for sale--180/55ZR17. BRAND NEW, never used. $190 ea. I can deliver to the WERA round at Summit Point on the 18th, possibly the Roger Lyle practice day that friday. Will also ship.
  2. surfercc

$597.50 NESBA Credits for $525

PM for paypal address. My loss....
  3. surfercc

FS: Teknic Chicane Leather Pants RevIt leather gloves

Teknic Leather pants are Size 32. In like New condition. I did 3-4 track days in them, never down. I have brand new knee pucks that go along w/ pants, they aren't shown. $150 + shipping, obo RevIt Gauntlet Gloves, size Medium. Black and White, carbon fiber knuckle protectors. Good...
  4. surfercc

Brembo 19x18, folding lever, clear hose reservoir

Used brembo 19x18 with folding lever. It comes with clear hose and reservoir from Yoyodyne. It has a little rash on the end of the lever--see pic. Everything works great! $250 shipped I have 100% feedback on ebay, pls check there for seller repuation.
  5. surfercc

Where to stay Pocono 8/31

So I guess you can't camp at the track, does anyone know of a cheap hotel, or a campsite to pitch a tent???? Any help would be apprecitated. I'm thinking of just driving ~3 hrs sunday morning. Any good alternatives?
  6. surfercc

WTB: Summit Main 9/13 I

Let me know if you're looking to sell your Summit Main Track day for the "I" group. Thanks!
  7. surfercc

Coolant Question

Hi, I was reading the manual about tech inspection. Under the engine section it says "Coolant drained, flushed and replaced by water (for Advanced only). No Engine Ice or Evans coolants." Just to be safe, I want to make sure that I can run engine ice as an intermediate or beginner. The no...