Search results

1. S

100 tools to help you win

A friend of ours has a newsletter on his website that I felt the need to share. Bart was one of the first "fast" riders I have been lucky to have the opportunity to ride with. I guarantee there are somethings in this article that you could agree with...
  2. S

Coolant For Advanced Group

I am getting my bike ready for the one day I may make it into the Advanced group. I have safety wired the oil drain and filter. I mistakenly wired my front axle and front brakes because I assumed NESBA would require it (but they don't). Now I am at the part about using Water Wetter. My...
  3. S

Right Grip Is Spinning

I need to glue the right grip back onto the throttle tube. Does anyone know of a good replacement for the Honda Pro Glue? My local store does not carry it and I need to fix it by Friday. Maybe a rubber cement. My brother used to use hair spray or even soap and water. But I don't think that is...
  4. S

WTB - Sunday 04/14/13 Barber I

Please let me know if you have this track day for sale. Thanks.
  5. S

Tire warmers for RoadAtlanta

I do not have the funds to purchase a $400 set of tire warmers for this Sunday, April 7th at RoadAtlanta. Will there be someone that can rent me a set at the track? I was able to rent a set at Jennings on March 25th. This will be my first NESBA event and my first time at RoadAtlanta. Thanks...
  6. S

Track tire suggestions

I need some help figuring out the direction I should go regarding track tires. I am new to track days and I am looking to replace my PP3's with a real track tire. I am partial to Michelins. I know I have to buy tire warmers for the tires. The tires will only be used at the track. I do track...
  7. S

WTB Wheels for a 2007 CBR 600rr

I am looking for a set that is not bent. Any color. Preferably with rotors, spacers, bearings, and sprocket. I need to have a track set of tires and a street set. Please help point me in right direction. Maybe a salvage yard in your area? Thanks.