Tire warmers for RoadAtlanta

Starface111

Control Rider
I do not have the funds to purchase a $400 set of tire warmers for this Sunday, April 7th at RoadAtlanta. Will there be someone that can rent me a set at the track? I was able to rent a set at Jennings on March 25th. This will be my first NESBA event and my first time at RoadAtlanta. Thanks for any information.

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
I forgot my warmers on a trip to Atlanta about 2 years ago..luckily Chuck had a set or two of Suzukas in his trailer.

I think he had them for rental..but by the time I did the cost comparison, it was worth it to buy them. Their in my camper now as spares in case I ever forget again...or bring two bikes.

Suzuka warmers are single temp, are a less expensive model than the Chicken Hawk warmers, and are distributed and serviced by the Chicken Hawk company. Not sure if they are also made by Chicken Hawk. They were less than $400.

If you're going to make them a normal part of your track day routine, they're a worth while investment for the long term.

Starface111

Control Rider
I was able to have a set of Moto D warmers shipped to the house before the weekend. Sure glad I live near Atlanta, any shipments get to me quickly.
I went with Moto D because if the price, the reviews, and the 2 year guarantee.
They did a fine job on my track day, not one problem.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
^^^^^^
Cool good to hear it worked out for you and congrats on you bump!