Search results

1. Jason82

WTB size 48 leathers

Need a size 48 leathers and I need them by this weekend if possible. Please PM if you have some. Thanks!
  2. Jason82

Thanks to everyone at VIR South!

I had a super great weekend at VIR south over the fourth and I just wanted to say thanks to all of the CRs. I'm bad with names but I think I got great feedback from just about all of them and wanted to let them all know what a great job they are doing and how much their help is appreciated. I...
  3. Jason82

2006 gsxr1000

2006 red and black GSXR1000 for sale. I am the first and only owner and it started on the street and then went to the track. It has all of the street plastic and parts in excellent condition, also red and black. Suspension work done at Max Speed cycles.. front forks revalved and sprung and a...
  4. Jason82

R6 master cylinder

Can anybody tell me if a '03 R6 master brake cylinder will work on an '02 R6?
  5. Jason82

throttle sticking issues

The throttles are sticking on two of my bikes and I don' t know why. I haven't had this problem before and while I was loading it for the first track day this year I noticed that it isn't snapping back. They are garage kept so I wouldn't think the cold was doing it? I don't haul them with...
  6. Jason82

No-Mar Tire changers

Does anyone have one of those No-Mar tire changers? I am wondering if they are really as nice and easy as the guy on the video makes them out to be. I know the Harbor Freight ones are quite a bit cheaper but I want something that is durable, long lasting and won't scratch up everything I own...
  7. Jason82

Early membership drive in '09??

Does anybody know when and if they are doing the early reduced fee memebership drive for 2009?
  8. Jason82

Red/Black 06 GSXR1000 street plastic for sale

Red and black 2006 GSXR1000 street plastic, head lights, tail lights, mirrors and gas tank for sale. not willing to seperate $1300. all in excellent condition. Working on getting the pics posted.
  9. Jason82

MotoGP leathers for sale

MotoGP leathers, black and silver size 42. Brand new still in the bag with tags on them. Need $450 plus shipping for them. Will get you pics if interested.
  10. Jason82

What is street plastic worth??

I have a new complete set of red and black 06 GSXR street plastic and tank and was curious if anyone might know what it is worth.:notsure:
  11. Jason82

Need suspension shop

We just moved to central Virginia (Waynesboro) and are just a little too far to make it to Jim's shop before he closes. We are in despirate need of a good suspension guy in this area. Anybody know of someone remotely close to this area?
  12. Jason82

Big thanks to CR 298

I really appreciate all of the brake help on Sunday. This is one of the things I like best about NESBA. There is always someone around willing to sacrifice to help you out when you need it.