WTB size 48 leathers

Jason82

Need a size 48 leathers and I need them by this weekend if possible. Please PM if you have some. Thanks!

Jason82;184674 wrote: Need a size 48 leathers and I need them by this weekend if possible. Please PM if you have some. Thanks!
i know you can rent them through nesba for $50. a day. contact them at info@nesba.com . i ruined my suit a few weaks ago at njmp and i looked into renting until i found something i really wanted .

Matt

I think I have a set that I just don't use anymore.. I'll look around the shop tomorrow for them..

sorry I didn't see your post earlier, PM me if you're interested. It's a black Joe Rocket 1pc.. I think it's a 48, or a big 46. I'm 5'10", and they fit when i was around 200lbs.

Jason82

Thanks eveybody. I was needing them for the YCRS next week at NJ but they said that they are bring some .

Matt;184884 wrote: I think I have a set that I just don't use anymore.. I'll look around the shop tomorrow for them..

sorry I didn't see your post earlier, PM me if you're interested. It's a black Joe Rocket 1pc.. I think it's a 48, or a big 46. I'm 5'10", and they fit when i was around 200lbs.
did you sell that suit ? I might be interested if you still have it .let me know if you have it and what you would want for it . thanks ERIK