Search results

1. J

Have you ridden with this bike?

Looking over this months cycle world I noticed that in the article about EBR (Eric Buell Racing) is a rather prominent photo of the 1190RS with what appears to be a Nesba Control Rider sticker on the front fender. Just curious if anyone noticed this at one of their track days. If so, where at?
  2. J

Road America in August - Full!?

Looks like all available spots for the August Road America dates have been taken?! Can anyone confirm this? :eek:
  3. J

New track added to MW schedule!

Yessss!! Brainard on 12/25! For only $1 too! I'll bring my snowmobile! Must be some kind of a joke, right?
  4. J

Any more tracks?

I know it's still a bit early, but does anyone think this region is getting any other tracks? An Iowa Speedway or an AutoBahn date would be nice. Just wishing for a bit of variety...:dunno:
  5. J

Late fees!?

What the heck is the deal with late fees? I want to sign up for the next Road america days and I am getting hit with a $20 late fee for signing up 2 weeks in advance? What the hell? I got dinged with it at BHF too, but I signed up less than a week in advance, so I understand that. gotta say...
  6. J

BHF pics from Sunday

I know the photog at BHF on Sunday said he'd be selling pics right after the event but does anyone know if they were being posted online too?
  7. J

Thanks to the folks at BHF

I rode on Sunday and it was an interesting day. The morning was great until the sudden downpour in session 3. After lunch, we got one good session in the dry, then it started raining halway through the 5th. Most people started to pack up and head home at that point but I decided to stick...
  8. J

Iowa speedway thread

We've got a thread and a poll over in the midCentral forum on a track date at Iowa Speedway. We are trying to politely apply a little arm-twisting. check it out http://tracktalk.nesba.com/showthread.php?p=131538#post131538 Jason
  9. J

BHF ride share from Waterloo, ia

I'm going over to Black hawk farms on 6/5 and/or 6/6. I'd like to ride with or find someone to ride with me over to the track and back. PM me if you are interested Jason
  10. J

Leathers for intro

I've got a buddy that might come to BHF on 6/6 (Sunday) to partake in the 2 demo sessions in the morning (i'm trying to get him addicted to this). He doesn't have leathers, and maybe not the right gloves (gotta check the manual again...). Do the Nesbian sponsors for the midwest have leathers...
  11. J

opinions on putnam

well, with the demise of the mid central group I am now looking at tracks further from home. Putnam looks to be not too far from home, can anybody weigh in on how the track is? It looks fun and tight, good length too. How's the surface? the facilities? the amenities? Thanks for the input Jason
  12. J

01 R6 - Waterloo, IA

What we have here is a 2001 Yamaha R6 track bike up for sale. It comes with a crashed-toys.com bill of sale only (i.e. no title) Improvements/new parts include: stainless steel brake lines up front racing brake pads frame sliders Stompgrip added to the tank Woodcraft clip-ons Yoshimura...
  13. J

99-02 r6 parts needed

i need a new (to me) shifter side rearset assembly (bracket and peg) for a 99-02 r6. Email me if you have one jason8887@yahoo.com Thanks
  14. J

'94 Honda CBR 600 F2 - Waterloo, IA - $1400

Hey guys, just picked up a new track bike so I am looking to move my '94 CBR F2 out of the garage. I have owned this bike for 8 years now and love riding it but I wanted to upgrade. The particulars on the bike: The bike is Licensed and ready for the street Has a 2-brothers exhaust system Has...
  15. J

'01 Yamaha R6 body parts - blue - iowa

All I am looking to get rid of the body panels off of my 01 R6. The panels have a little road rash on them but aren't busted up. I am trying to strip everything off the bike I can so I can get it ready for the track this spring. I am not sure how much this stuff is worth, so if anyone has any...