'94 Honda CBR 600 F2 - Waterloo, IA - $1400

jason8887

Hey guys, just picked up a new track bike so I am looking to move my '94 CBR F2 out of the garage. I have owned this bike for 8 years now and love riding it but I wanted to upgrade. The particulars on the bike:

The bike is Licensed and ready for the street
Has a 2-brothers exhaust system
Has been Jetted with a DynoJet stage 1 kit
UNI Filter
Stainless front brake lines
New Pirelli Diablo's last year
New clutch plates/springs last year
New chains/sprockets last year
Frame slider's installed last year
Manual chain tensioner
New brake pads up front
Bike runs/rides great
Stock suspension
All lights/signals are functional
Shop manual included

I haven't had any problems with this bike in the 8 years I have owned it (aside from the ocasional dirty carb). Oil has been changed regularly during my ownership. I have also replaced the clutch and throttle cables in the last couple of years.

I have logged around 15,000 miles on it since I bought it. If anyone is counting, that brings the total to around 34,000. You couldn't tell if it didn't have an odometer though.

The only downside is the aesthetics of the bike. The plastics are rough. The previous owner(s) layed the bike down on both sides. Some of the fitment tabs have broken as well. All of the plastics securely attach, it's just not going to win any awards (except maybe for the ratbike award).

Anyway, this bike makes a great daily driver (44 mpg, don't have to worry about keeping it clean, somebody dings it in the parking lot - oh well). It would also make a solid dedicated track bike. It has great low-end power and will hang with the newer stuff if ridden properly (I have passed many a newer RR at the track).

I'm asking $1400 OBO. Email me: jason8887@yahoo.com, send me a private message through nesba, or call at 319-287-6460. I can provide pics if you are interested.

Thanks!

Jason