Search results

1. D

So THATS how trail braking works!

I finally get it! I have finally experienced the full effect of trail braking and wow what a difference! I am one who takes it easy while trying to get the most out of myself and my bike on track as I sneak up on my limits while trying to go faster. So I finally figured out how to learn how to...
  2. D

Blackhawk Farms stunt show(or stunned show)

Saturday, second "I" session of the day, first lap. I am lined up a few back from the front of the left lane of riders. This was our first session as the actual first session was lost to a red flag. Allen F came around me after turn two, was not wearing a CR shirt. He was following the guy ahead...
  3. D

We went to Jennings and then Daytona!

Yes I am bragging just a bit :). Joe, Marshall and I went to Florida last week to get in some riding. Had hoped to get in two days at Jennings but only got one. That day was perfect. Weather was great. Track density was not too bad and the event was fairly well run. The track at Jennings is...
  4. D

2003 Yamaha R6 - Race/Track Bike - Illinois

For Sale: 2003 Yamaha R6 with supersport head work, degreed cams, Graves velocity stacks, Graves slide stops, BMC air filter, Racetech fork internals, Vesra RJC Pads like new, Dash 2 Brake lines, Hindle full race exhaust, Power Commander, Vortex rear sets and clip-on's, Graves fairing...
  5. D

2003 Yamaha R6 - Race/Track Bike - Illinois

For Sale: 2003 Yamaha R6 with supersport head work, degreed cams, Graves velocity stacks, Graves slide stops, BMC air filter, Racetech fork internals, Vesra RJC Pads like new, Dash 2 Brake lines, Hindle full race exhaust, Power Commander, Vortex rear sets and clip-on's, Graves fairing...
  6. D

Akrapovic Evo Full Race Exhaust for R6 - Illinois

For Sale: One Akrapovic Evo full race exhaust for 03-05 R6 or 06-09 R6S. It has been used only for a couple months. It does have a little race rash but the function is not impeded in any way. All damage visible in photos. Give Joe a call at 815-519-6267 if interested. You do want more power...
  7. D

Akrapovic Evo Full Race Exhaust for R6 - Illinois

For Sale: One Akrapovic Evo full race exhaust for 03-05 R6 or 06-09 R6S. It has been used only for a couple months. It does have a little race rash but the function is not impeded in any way. All damage visible in photos. Give Joe a call at 815-519-6267 if interested. You do want more power...
  8. D

1997 GSX-R600 Track Bike - Illinois $2750

I have a 97 Suzuki GSX-R600 motorcycle for sale as a track only ride. It has new chain, sprockets and front brake pads. Last year the forks were refreshed and the carbs were rebuilt including new rubber bellows. This bike was an AMA race bike back in the day. It has much more power than a 97...
  9. D

1997 GSX-R600 Track Bike - Illinois $2750

I have a 97 Suzuki GSX-R600 motorcycle for sale as a track only ride. It has new chain, sprockets and front brake pads. Last year the forks were refreshed and the carbs were rebuilt including new rubber bellows. This bike was an AMA race bike back in the day. It has much more power than a 97...
  10. D

You's guys like girls, right?

Hey, ever been to a roller derby match?! No?! Well, now's your chance! Fun for the whole family. AND it is a benefit for the Rock River Valley Pantry here in Rockford. The "Rockford Rage" is holding this event on January 17th, 2009 at the Indoor Sports Center - 8800 E. Riverside Blvd. - Loves...
  11. D

I THINK I want to sell my bike

Ya, I said think. I don't really want to sell it but I can only ride one at a time! It is my 97 GSXR-600 which was once an AMA ride! It has lots of goodies and goes like a bat outa hell! Was dyno'd at 106 back in the day. That is lots for that era bike. It is a blast to ride. I will be at...