Blackhawk Farms stunt show(or stunned show)

ddenowh@mac.com

Saturday, second "I" session of the day, first lap. I am lined up a few back from the front of the left lane of riders. This was our first session as the actual first session was lost to a red flag. Allen F came around me after turn two, was not wearing a CR shirt. He was following the guy ahead of me very closely. We went through turn 3, then the bus stop. We were all pretty close together as we hit the left turn right after the bus stop and before turn four. Then as the guy ahead of Allen turned on the power, with Allen less then 3 feet behind him and me about 3 bike lengths behind them, had his rear tire spin up and dump him on the track! I saw Allen stand up in the seat and go hard on the brakes. I saw the grounded bike laying, sliding 7 feet wide across the track in front of Allen. It appeared Allen's front tire was about to collect the bike just to the right of center. It all happened so fast. Then I saw the bike rotating counterclockwise on the ground coming around the left side of Allen, giving him nowhere to go but directly into the back of the leg of the downed rider who was sliding and spinning clockwise, nearly at the right edge of the track! I am pretty sure I blinked and winced at that because I don't remember for sure whether Allen actually ran completely over him of if when he hit his leg it just spun him around more. I did see that it bucked Allen completely off the bike though! He was still hanging onto the bars! The bike dragged him along for a bit and then he seemed to just plant his feet and fling himself back on the bike and saved it from crashing!! It was like the Apache braves in the old western movies jumping from one side of their horse to the other on the warpath! Truly spectacular! I was truly stunned at what happened right before my eyes. I got it together by turn 5 and got off track as fast as I could as I was very worried about the downed rider. I do not know who it was but heard nothing was broken. I hope that is the case. It looked pretty nasty.

A lot can happen in 1.2 seconds on the track!

Trent1098S

Another awesome save by Alantino... Alan is by far one of the most skilled riders I've ever seen on the race track!

ronhix

As you guys know "laid back" is an understatement when describing Alantino.

But his eyes looked like saucers when he rolled into hot pit and started describing it to me. It was classic.

:)

We later talked to the rider, he was a little bruised it seemed but nothing permanent.

cwt1000rr

I had a similar view as Dave. Awesome save! Couldn't believe he jumped back on the bike while in the grass. UInbelievable!!!

BLARNEY

Those few that ride like they "ain't from around these parts".

Nice save Alan...... heads up as always.

Tom

greeny

looks like you got front row seats to a CRAZY little show! alantino does it again.

Matt;120684 wrote: what's with the alien comments during the GP? I didn't get it.
bc it's like they're from another planet.