Search results

1. NoBull

Oldies but Freebies

I have some old parts that can be picked up for free if you need them. 1) Swingarm for 00-03 GSXR750. Just the swingarm. Nothing attached to it. Can also be used to convert a 01-03 GSXR600 to a braced swingarm. 2) 2 stock forks for 99-02 R6. 1 is complete. The other is in pieces and there's no...
  2. NoBull

Pitbull front and rear stands

I have a set of Pitbull front and rear stands for sale. The front lifts from the tripple tree allowing you to remove wheel and forks. I have inserts for both GSXR's and R6's (May also fit R1, not sure). The rear can lift either from spools or under the swingarm. A few years old but no issues...
  3. NoBull

Master Cylinder + lever 06/07 GSXR 600/750

I have a spare Master Cylinder with lever for an 06/07 GSXR 600/750 for sale for $65 + shipping. I'll throw in the adjustment thingy (technical term) for the clutch side as well plus an undisclosed lever. See pics. email me at finnjorgensen AT gmail DOT com.
  4. NoBull

Who's that in the background?

Looks like Pontrelli to me :) http://www.superbikeplanet.com/image/archive/yamyounger/benlead.jpg
  5. NoBull

2006 Suzuki GSX-R 750

I'm selling my 2006 GSX-R750 with 78xx miles. It was never titled (always a trackday bike) but I have a "Certificate of Origin" from Loudon Motorsports in VA where it was bought new (I'm the second owner, previous owner was a Nesba CR). Bike has 1 crash. I replaced the tail section and repaired...
  6. NoBull

WTB supersport tail for 06/07 GSXR 600/750

I need a new (used) supersport tail (the one that goes with the stock seat) for an 06 GSXR 750. I'd like one that's in good shape. Paint doesn't matter. I'll paint it myself anyway. Let me know what you have and a price shipped to Maryland 21043. finnjorgensen AT gmail DOT com Thanks.
  7. NoBull

06/07 GSXR 600/750 wheels

I have a set of black rims from a 06 GSXR 750 for sale. Will guaranteed fit 06/07 600 and 750's. May fit other years as well but please do your own research. Comes with all brake disks. No tires, sprocket carrier/sprocket or cush drive. Rims are straight but show some wear from a number of tire...
  8. NoBull

D211GP-A rear tire

I have a rear 190/55 Dunlop 211 GP-A with 36 miles on it for sale. I put all the miles on this tire so you know they were easy miles :haha: I'd like $125 shipped for it. It was $205 new from Nesba.
  9. NoBull

$337.50 FS for $290

I have $337.50 in credits for sale that I would like to sell for $290. These credits will be good for 1 year when transferred to your account and can be used to purchase trackdays in any group.
  10. NoBull

State of health

As some of you know I had a pretty bad crash at BR Sunday morning. I had had head shakes coming out of the caroussel all weekend and from what I'm told it was bad on that lap and ended up pushing me into the grass on the front straight and I crashed. I don't remember anything from the lap before...
  11. NoBull

Parts trailer at NJMP this weekend?

Will the parts trailer be at NJMP this weekend? I need a set of Vesrah RJL pads for my 06 GSXR750 pretty badly and if he's not there I will need to get on the ball fast to get a set before Friday seeing as how it's Wednesday today.
  12. NoBull

Lightning gate hours

What are the gate hours for Lightning next weekend? I'm specifically interested in Friday evening.
  13. NoBull

Summit Gate hours

What are the gate hours for summit this weekend? I'm specifically interested in Saturday evening.
  14. NoBull

Chicane or no chicane - WWMPGD

Hmmmm...
  15. NoBull

WANTED: 2006 GSXR750 exhaust

I'm looking for an aftermarket exhaust system for a 2006 GSXR750. Probably a slip on due to cost but let me know what you have.
  16. NoBull

Elite membership

How can you tell in your account if you're a elite member for the year? I know you can count last years events and all that, but I think it would be nice if it showed up in your account somewhere. Membership status, you know?
  17. NoBull

NJMP season ender - Thanks

I wanted to say thanks to NESBA for an awesome day at Lightning on 11/8. We couldn't have asked for better weather and everybody were on their best behavior. Only 1 crash all day across all groups. Also thanks to Event Photo Now for #1 listening to feedback (finally got a shot of Jim and I...
  18. NoBull

MotoGP - Tech 3 or Texas 2?

Colin Edwards has signed for another year with Tech 3 and Ben Spies decided to move to MotoGP for 2010 (the only right decission IMO since Toseland was clearly not cutting it and if they replaced him with somebody else then there might not be room for Spies in 2011). Go Texas 2...
  19. NoBull

Godspeed Bam-Bam

I was surfing the RRW website and shockingly came across this article : http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=38079 I've known Greg "Bam-Bam" for 6 years. He used to ride with Nesba and also coached with TPM for a while. A great guy all around. Godspeed Bam-Bam. :(
  20. NoBull

NJMP Saturday

Did anybody notice how Herrin consistenly dragged his elbow through the left hook? And Mladin bunny hop the hill before T4 on lap 1? Sick.