Search results

1. C

Big thanks

No problem. Like I said earlier, I could have been me. Reach out to me when you trying to hit up a track day later this year. I'll toss up that pic too.
  2. C

2008 Kawasaki ZX-14 $8500 OBO

I must sell my 2008 ZX-14 due to a recent divorce. I'm asking for $8500 OBO AS-IS. Cash or Certified Cashiers Check. Lets not waste each others time if you don't have either. It has less than 3500 miles used for commuting to work. It was dropped due to some car running me off the road. It needs...
  3. C

Clutch Advice

I'm coming up on 18k on my 06' 636 and its time for the clutch to get a new life line. Would up grading to a Kevlar set up be overkill? I'm doing 5-8 track days a year on top of occasional street riding.:doh:
  4. C

Indy MotoGP Spoiler

Still worth the trip I actually made the trip solo from MD to INDY. Yes, the rain and wind was a pain in the butt, but it was good to experience it. Being able to shot the breeze with Mr. Hayden himself was priceless. Having drinks with the random umbrella girls is motivation to update my...
  5. C

ZX-14 Tire Advice

How to those HPXs retain heat? I would run these throughout the fall and winter.
  6. C

ZX-14 Tire Advice

Thanks Thanks for the feedback. I'm thinking the 2CTs for the spring and summer since they have shorter lives than the HPXs. Plus, I could get a few track days on those too.
  7. C

ZX-14 Tire Advice

I'm looking for some advice on upgrading from the stock Bridgestones. I ride my 14 daily, but need some better tires to do top out roll-ons and hold corners when running with these liter bikes. My 636 is only for the track now. I'm looking at the Michelin Pilot® Sport HPX, Pirelli Diablo, Avon...