Search results

1. D

WTB: R6 (non s) Full Exhaust

What do you have available? Looking for a full exhaust with a non dented header for 2007 YZF-R6 (non S)
  2. D

Lease Takeover: Fiat 500 Pop - 5MT - NYC

Hey guys, this is my ad for our Fiat 500: http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/cto/4121308432.html I've towed the motorcycle this year with a trailer in a bag with the Fiat, towed with no issues to NJMP and NYST. Let me know if any of you is interested.
  3. D

Lean Angle Jeans

Hi guys, just posting up our Lean Angle Jeans for the NESBA members who ride on the street and want to be protected while looking normal. I will be offering a nice discount to NESBA members, feel free to PM me. I wish I would have ridden with you guys at the beginning of the season so I could...
  4. D

WTB: Custom track decals

Hi guys, I'm looking to add some decals on my bike, and I would like some custom decals added with a business logo. I contacted Drippin Wet (Kruzel) for months on end, I got an e-mail reply 4 months ago and nothing ever since, so who else do you guys use or recommend?
  5. D

Custom SV1000 single exhaust

I am selling the following custom single sided exhaust for the SV1000S, the header is from a Yoshi 3/4 system modified to take the factory flanged muffler. I bought it from someone who had it on their race SV1000S. This will get rid of your dual mufflers so you have only one single muffler...
  6. D

2006/2007 YZF-R6 Sharkskinz upper fairing

Hi guys, I am selling a brand new upper sharkskinz fairings for the YZF-R6. It's an extra piece I have, I also have the front fender. They are brand new and primered from Sharkskinz, these are the race version (not street). -Sharkskinz upper fairing: $260.00...
  7. D

NYST 7/26 7/27 - Thanks all!

Hey guys, just wanted to say hello to everyone. I was there both days with some buddies (Grey 3rd gen R6) thanks again to Todd, Mannix (Kenny), and Robert, along with the rest of the group, we all had a blast. You guys went above and beyond and I could not thank you anymore for your help...