WTB: Custom track decals

Domiken

Hi guys,

I'm looking to add some decals on my bike, and I would like some custom decals added with a business logo.

I contacted Drippin Wet (Kruzel) for months on end, I got an e-mail reply 4 months ago and nothing ever since, so who else do you guys use or recommend?

andykurz

I am sorry that you have not been able to reach Chris, but he would be the one I recommend. He is a one man band working for a lot of big teams / organizations, but is truly the best at what he does.

Like many proprietors that serve this sport, what he may lack in availability, he makes up for with a great product.

If you just want name / numberplates and don't need anything crazy fancy, you can get that through his ebay store. Otherwise, I would try him again. He has a thread here too, so email him, PM him here, post in thread. You should get him.

bluers

I'll second the above. He can be hard to reach, but is the best in the business. Great work and fat shipping. Try calling him. Sometimes it's easier to get him that way.

Domiken

Thanks guys, I have tried all of the above with no luck. I understand he is a busy guy, but its been too long at this point.

I ordered my shifting pattern with my last name from the Ebay store, and it came fast and the quality is amazing, but what I am looking for is just a company decal that I could affix to the track bike, not like these crazy racing organizations with wraps etc... just a simple logo and letters.

I guess ill continue the search if there is no one else out there.

bmrboy

bluers;287622 wrote: I'll second the above. He can be hard to reach, but is the best in the business. Great work and fat shipping. Try calling him. Sometimes it's easier to get him that way.

I've been dealing with Chris for 3 yrs. He is the BEST in the business ..... :adore:
Never had a problem making contact with him ... guess I'm one of the Lucky ones

some times the best time to call him is after 9:00 pm ... He works crazy hrs.
He is worth the wait !!! :agree:

denbsteph

bmrboy;288052 wrote: I've been dealing with Chris for 3 yrs. He is the BEST in the business ..... :adore:
Never had a problem making contact with him ... guess I'm one of the Lucky ones

some times the best time to call him is after 9:00 pm ... He works crazy hrs.
He is worth the wait !!! :agree:

Call, the only real way to get in touch with him. :)

Domiken

Thanks for all the PM's guys, greatly appreciated. Chris reached out so I called him and sent him the information, hope to see a mockup soon.

j_fuggin_t

Been down that road before.. When I ask and you say sure we can do that I guess that doesn't mean they will do it.

I've had pop shadow do mine this year and work is great and most of all timely. I usually have the stuff within a weeks time or less, esp if you have a common bike. They even have a site you can buy off of now too. Give them a shot.

eE jeremy

I'll also recommend popshadowdecals. Tea has taken care of me this year with all kinds of special/custom requests and everything has turned out awesome. The work is fantastic, turn around is quick, and they'll work with you to make sure you get exactly what you want. I couldn't be happier.

Gundamzeppelin

JTRC51;288670 wrote: go to http://www.srsigndesign.com/

This guy is AWESOME and has done a ton of work for me personally. Great to get in touch with and responsive.

his products are amazing quality.
Scott at SRS is the man! Everything on my bike he did.
pnns.png

4fxe.jpg
:D