Search results

1. P

FS 2006 GSXR-600 Race Bike-northern VA

This is a great bike ridden by a wonderful baker. :) I'd put my name on it, but I'm not buying it. I = broke!!! Good Luck with the sale kiddo!!! ;)
  2. P

Let's See Your Trackbike!!

2006 gsxr 600 w/ a good luck can - don't be jealous! ;)
  3. P

Hi all!!!

Thanks!!!
  4. P

Hi all!!!

I disagree....those times make awesome memories...
  5. P

Hi all!!!

Thanks!!! :)
  6. P

Hi all!!!

It was nice meeting you as well and you're welcome!!!
  7. P

Hi all!!!

Negative on NJMP for this weekend....trying Pocono! Hoping to make that my home track!
  8. P

Hi all!!!

Apparently they did, but not until very late in the day...
  9. P

Hi all!!!

I was trying to shut off these e-mail notifications...UGH!!!! Fixed
  10. P

Hi all!!!

I heard about the crash and was informed he was ok. I rode all day and skipped the very last session.
  11. P

Hi all!!!

Ha ha ha!!! I'm still trolling and I've seen your name on those sites as well. I've finally been strong-armed into the track with no complaints, except limited funds - LOL! Where were you pitted?
  12. P

Hi all!!!

Thank you!!! :D
  13. P

AMA Race Weekend at NJMP

Groupon had a deal on this... http://www.groupon.com/deals/new-jersey-motorsports-park-18 Choose Between Two Options •$70 for three-day AMA Ultimate Fan Experience package for one ($199 value) •$130 for three-day AMA Ultimate Fan Experience package for two ($398 value) Each...
  14. P

Hi all!!!

I'm fairly new to the track (this year) and very new to NESBA. I just recently did a trackday with you NESBAites and I have to say my experience was pretty good. I am glad safety is stressed, but am uncertain as to why back protectors are not required. Looking forward to a few more sessions...