Hi all!!!

pitsvtec

I'm fairly new to the track (this year) and very new to NESBA. I just recently did a trackday with you NESBAites and I have to say my experience was pretty good. I am glad safety is stressed, but am uncertain as to why back protectors are not required. Looking forward to a few more sessions. Nice meeting the few I met Monday! Stay safe!

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Welcome! I recognize your name from some gixxer boards and sportbikeaddicts (way back). Wish I'd gotten a chance to stop by and say hi. Next time!

pitsvtec

HondaGalToo;284684 wrote: Welcome! I reconize your name from some gixxer boards and sportbikeaddicts (way back). Wish I'd gotten a chance to stop by and say hi. Next time!
Ha ha ha!!! I'm still trolling and I've seen your name on those sites as well. I've finally been strong-armed into the track with no complaints, except limited funds - LOL!

Where were you pitted?

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
pitsvtec;284687 wrote: Ha ha ha!!! I'm still trolling and I've seen your name on those sites as well. I've finally been strong-armed into the track with no complaints, except limited funds - LOL!

Where were you pitted?
I was on the other side of the garage, the side closer to T1. But I left around 10 to go be with a friend who crashed, so I was gone all day.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
pitsvtec;284694 wrote: I heard about the crash and was informed he was ok.

I rode all day and skipped the very last session.
ok, you seem to not be able to receive PMs anymore, so I can't reply to your last one. Did you turn them off? :)

Demakok

Hello everyone. me and my buddy were out on thunderbolt for both days 8/12-08/13 In the B group. monday was fun. tuesday not so much with the bad weather. we waited till about 2:45pm to see if the track would open after the storm but there was no word so we left for the day. does anyone know if they did open back up?

GixerEd1

Yeah, they opened up the track at after 4pm, but extended the day to 7pm.

I got in 3 sessions from then to 7pm, 1 less than anyone who did the morning session before the storm hit. I got up late and missed the first session.

pitsvtec;284709 wrote: Apparently they did, but not until very late in the day...

Demakok

I barely got in one session before the rain hit. went out for 1 lap and my oil light came on so I had to pit out and thats all I got on tuesday. Glad we left early cause it would have been a long wait for just 3 sesions and about a 2 hour drive back home. anyways anyone going to lightning this weekend? am planning on doing both saturday. and sunday.

CBRtist

Hi!!!! Very nice to have met you. Glad you had a great time and hope to see you around more. Oh.. and thank you for taking care of my princess package ;)

CBRtist

HondaGalToo;284688 wrote: But I left around 10 to go be with a friend who crashed, so I was gone all day.
and then came back to get a friend drunk :cheers: and then bailed the next day and left said friend to ride all kinds of :puke:

pitsvtec

HondaGalToo;284741 wrote: Ugh. Pocono. LOL. I'll never go to that $hithole again. I don't care if they've repaved it. But that's just me.
Ugh not encouraging!!! It's 45 minutes from me!!!

CBRtist;284743 wrote:
Hi!!!! Very nice to have met you. Glad you had a great time and hope to see you around more. Oh.. and thank you for taking care of my princess package ;)
It was nice meeting you as well and you're welcome!!!

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
CBRtist;284744 wrote: and then came back to get a friend drunk :cheers: and then bailed the next day and left said friend to ride all kinds of :puke:
Man, I gotta swear off the 'shine. :puke: