Search results

1. TurnOneRacing

06-07 GSXR 600/750 Attack Performance Bodywork

Just like the title states I have a set of used, professionally painted Attack Performance Bodywork for a 06-07 GSXR 600/750. There is slight rash on the left side of the upper and the tail is cracked but its underneath the seat so once mounted its not visible. Everything mounts perfectly...
  2. TurnOneRacing

Cleaning out the garage

Arai Helmet Bag x2- $20 a piece SOLD Fox Gear Bag- $40 SOLD Alpinestars Chest Protector- $15 SOLD Alpinestars Race Tech Back Protector- $50 SOLD Arai RX7 Nakano "Green" XL (never hit the ground)- $200 Alpinestars GP Pro Gloves XL Red/White (Used but great shape)- $100 SOLD All parts following...
  3. TurnOneRacing

Off Season Bike Maintenance

Joe put together a list of things that we keep in mind with our bikes going into the off season and I thought I would share it with everyone. CHASSIS - the most neglected part of our machines but don't underestimate how good a properly lubed and torqued chassis can feel. Steering head -...
  4. TurnOneRacing

Motorcycle Service That Comes To You

http://www.chicagolandsportbikes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=96817 I started this thread on CLSB to get some local input. Would like to hear more from the NESBA crowd that may not be involved in this forum. Thanks
  5. TurnOneRacing

Ultra-Lap/GPX Pro Exchange Offer

So, for anyone who purchases a new GPX Pro unit between the months of November and December 2009, we're offering a $150 rebate in exchange for their old Ultra-Lap timing systems. In order to qualify for this rebate, customers must do the following: 1) Download, print out and complete a 2009...
  6. TurnOneRacing

Armour Bodies Bodywork Special Deals on RD Kits

Woodcraft is happy to announce the availability of some special deals on a select group of Armour Bodies kits. These kits were used for "R&D" using a slightly different resin combination than we currently use on Armour Bodies products. These kits were made using the same molds as we always use...
  7. TurnOneRacing

WTB- A spot for Barber on Sat Nov 8

Just like the title states, I only need the Saturday spot. Thanks
  8. TurnOneRacing

New Website

Just wanted to let everyone know that we have a totally new website up and running. Big thanks to Scott Denowh for putting it all together for us. turnoneracing.com
  9. TurnOneRacing

06-07 GSXR 600/750 PCIII and Ign. Module

Power Commander PCIII USB and Dynojet Ignition Module only used on the bike for a few months. Would like to get $400 for both but will separate. Email for questions. Thanks