Search results

1. maddrama

2013 Ducati Panigale Tricolore

I asked him when he picked up the HP4, said he might get the Duc SL.... :)
  2. maddrama

Yeah I mean I agree it's ridiculously beautiful, I haven't tried the comfort seat when I did try it at the track. I only did one session also so maybe I would got acclimated. Yeah the GPS is cool although I never used it... But yeah for the street it's a little rough with the heat.. I also left...
  3. maddrama

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the bike. And never once did I mention I was too good for a Ducati. If you read the earlier post I explain that I don't like the bike being narrow and the rear height of the bike. again this all boils down to MY personal opinion... BUT what isn't opinion is...
  4. maddrama

well it may be kinda unfair because I put the HP race kit on my HP4 with only 33 miles, so I have no idea what the stock power feels like. That being said WITH the race kit the power wasn't even comparable... I think the Duc is one of the prettiest bikes out there along with the KTM RC8 but if...
  5. maddrama

If its still around no problem... lol... I dont think you will like it either... hard to explain... its narrow, being a twin, ass end sits real high. power delivery is much different than the S1K...
  6. maddrama

:) Thanks, It is a very pretty bike just didn't really like it the one day I took it on the track....
  7. maddrama

For sale 2013 1199 Panigale S Tricolore with 1200 miles Termignoni exhaust with mid pipe and flash Rizoma clutch, front and rear brake reservoir Rizoma front axle slider Rizoma gas cap Rizoma rearsets Rizoma rear axle slider Rizoma oil cap Rizoma clutch and brake levers Cox radiator guard Ducati...
  8. maddrama

I actually just sold the HP4 to a member on here a few days ago. I actually bought an ex AMA bike, dyno'd a bit more than the HP4, both have race kits on them just the race bike has head work. either way I wont be able to use the power on either of them.... lol... but it sounds good on...
  9. maddrama

2013 bmw hp4 #0330

yeah Im curious how it was on the track.... DO TELL Jimmy
  10. maddrama

2013 bmw hp4 #0330

SOLD.... Have Fun at VIR with it Jimmy..... :D
  11. maddrama

Thanks guys.....
  12. maddrama

lol... Thanks pal....
  13. maddrama

2013 bmw hp4 #0330

oh nice, I use to live in Avon for a bit as well. Yeah definitely... Although I have never been there on a weekend I think that might be too intimidating for me, Mondays work well for me as far as being populated but I usually stay over Sunday night so I will just come down early on Sunday, have...
  14. maddrama

awwwwww nice some fellow forumers, awesome... hopefully I see you at an event next year....:)
  15. maddrama

2013 bmw hp4 #0330

Your in my neck of the woods Pseudolus.... Im in NE/Bucks area
  16. maddrama

2013 bmw hp4 #0330

Very nice of you... Then again you might be right... Its probably hard to crash at my pace with the technology that bike has.... lol.. Maybe after I bring some dry aged steaks and the CR's show me how to take 5 better I will take a ride.... ;)
  17. maddrama

2013 bmw hp4 #0330

Thats nice of you greatly appreciated but that be my luck, I would take a dive on it and be sick..... besides yourself and all the CR's will get more out of it than I will. I gotta hang out with you at the track Jimmy your friends with all the CR's.... niceeeee
  18. maddrama

Thanks guys, yeah looking forward to next year.....