Search results

1. michicago

2007 BMW X5 4.8i

This didn't have enough grunt to pull my 8 1/2 x 20' trailer, but it would handle a smaller or open trailer just fine. On the other hand, if you're looking for a family hauler instead of something to pull track day duties, and share my fatal allergy to all things mini-van, this fits the bill...
  2. michicago

Parts Needed for RA - 07 1000RR

I need a couple OEM parts for my 07 1000RR for this coming weekend's events at Road Atlanta: Upper fairing stay Left rearset Don't suppose anybody around here could spare one for the weekend? I'll return yours when my new ones come in (or after the weekend), or let you just take the new ones...
  3. michicago

VIR Full 7/15/2011 - A Group

My first video with GPX data overlay. Disregard the spastic gear indicator, not sure why it's doing that. Thanks to Todd and (can't remember his name) on the Aprilia parked in the garage next door. Couple o' fast rabbits to chase (in vain) out there! Was a good time though and look forward to a...
  4. michicago

2006 Mazda Miata MX5 Grand Touring

*sold*
  5. michicago

Raleigh to RA 10/30 and 10/31

Have 2 spots available in the truck and trailer if there is anybody looking to catch a ride. We'll be leaving Raleigh in the early afternoon Friday, coming back Sunday evening.
  6. michicago

Raleigh to Road Atlanta to Ride 5/29 and 5/30

Have 1 spot open in the truck and trailer. Plan: Leave Friday afternoon by 3:00. No hotels booked, planning to camp in the paddock. Riding Saturday and Sunday, driving home Sunday evening. Trailer has plenty of room for your bike and anything you need to bring. If you're cool, we might even...
  7. michicago

2005 7x16 Enclosed Trailer, White

Pace American Cargo Trailer Clean NC title in hand Trailer located in Raleigh, NC. Will work with buyer for delivery within a reasonable area. Easily configured to hold 4 bikes; chocks easily removed for easy loading and less shin damage. Set up for 4 Baxley chocks (only two bolts needed to...
  8. michicago

1 Spot Available - Raleigh to Road Atlanta

I have 1 spot in the truck and trailer (enclosed) for anybody in need of a ride to Road Atlanta. We're leaving Friday afternoon (2pm at the latest) from Raleigh, riding RA Saturday and Sunday, driving back Sunday evening.
  9. michicago

06-07 1000RR Front Wheel (Repsol Orange) $160+ship

Wheel is straight and true, but is roughed up on one side of the lip. I bought it this way so I don't know the cause. If I had to venture a guess, I'd say they give a silverback a pry bar and locked him in a cage with the rim until he got the tire off. Just cosmetic damage though, and in the...
  10. michicago

Speaking of Leather Maintenance...

How do you guys wash your leathers? I've read everything online from dry cleaners to taking the knee pucks off and throwing them in the washer. The tag on my suit reads "do not clean with water" right at the top, so I'm a bit leery of that. So, how do you clean your summer funk out of your...
  11. michicago

VIR Grand

Would it be possible for NESBA to add this to the configurations they run next year? Picks up the best parts N/S/Patriot all in one... :cool:
  12. michicago

Raleigh to CMP 9/6

Anybody up for sharing a ride from the Raleigh area to CMP? I plan to head down Friday after work and come straight back when the track day's done. I have a truck, 3 bike open trailer, and only my bike along for the ride so far.