2005 7x16 Enclosed Trailer, White

michicago

Pace American Cargo Trailer

Clean NC title in hand
Trailer located in Raleigh, NC. Will work with buyer for delivery within a reasonable area.

Easily configured to hold 4 bikes; chocks easily removed for easy loading and less shin damage.
Set up for 4 Baxley chocks (only two bolts needed to hold them in place, all done from inside the trailer). Remove the chock and the mounting hardware is flush with the floor, nothing in your way.
Also set up for 2 Pingel chocks in the rear (included), should you need to haul someone's bike that doesn't have a Baxley. Only 1 bolt needed to secure these in place.

All walls and ceiling are insulated
New window-style A/C (10/09) unit fits into an interior door when parked
White exterior
Fluorescent lighting throughout
Outlet at rear of trailer
Outlet at front of trailer near suit rack
Power strip of 6 outlets just above the work bench
Dual 3500lb. Dexter Axles
All electric brakes and wiring replaced 10/09
Black and white checkered vinyl floor
Metal added to ramp door for traction (anybody that's tried to load a bike on a wet vinyl ramp knows why!)
2ft. deep work bench with small bench vice included (comes in handy more than you'd think!)
Cabinets hung for storage (perfect for 4 helmets and pairs of gloves)
Rack built to hang suits, holds 6 suits without a problem
Leveling jacks
2 spare tires (one in good shape, the other has seen better days. Both wheels good)

$4000 OBO

Pictures attached (from my cell phone, apologies for the quality). One empty, one loaded with 1 GSXR 600, 1 RC51, 1 GSXR 750, 1 CBR1000, a 3' fan, a torpedo heater, a 5kW generator, tools, gear for all 4 riders, 3 EZ-ups, stands for all 4 bikes, compressed air tank, 3 coolers, camping supplies, etc. Plenty of room to get everything you need to haul to a track day and then some.

Tows easily with a Nissan Titan; any full size truck can handle it! Empty weight is 2200, can handle up to 5k payload (wouldn't suggest putting that many bikes in it, though).

rorr183

i replied to you on WERA, not sure which one you check more...............i'm in Clayton.........let's work something out!! PM.......when you can and i'll give you my number!

michicago

Thank you for your interest, but this trailer sold Saturday and is on its way to a NESBA event in the area soon! :)

franikk

damn I found out that I might be coming home at the end of May and I was hoping this would still be around.

vtjballeng

michicago;124861 wrote: Thank you for your interest, but this trailer sold Saturday and is on its way to a NESBA event in the area soon! :)
This weekend at Summit Point! Apparently it will get some rain testing with the predicted thunderstorms. Thanks for the trailer Dan.