Search results

1. W

PittRace full 7/19--need somebody to pit with

Thanks. It looks like I won't have too much to worry about because of how helpful everyone seems. It just really spooked me the way everyone who was supposed to come and help out bailed at the last minute on me. Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
  2. W

Thank you very much guys. This is a huge help. I'll be riding in on an orange FZ09 and wearing a red and white Alpinestars getup. Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
  3. W

Thanks! I'm in novice and my bike is orange so I'll blend right in. Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
  4. W

Not towing. I'm riding to the track day on my bike. My bike is a 2014 Yamaha FZ09. That's part of why it was such a shock. My friends were going to trailer it. That fell through at the last minute. Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
  5. W

Okay so long story short everything that could have gone wrong did. The group I was supposed to come with, including my friend, all bailed on me at the last minute to go to a different track day going on Ohio. My family can't come because at the very last minute my nephews first communion date...
  6. W

New in Southwest PA

Thanks everyone! I'll register for the next one I can do after I've paid all these dental bills I have for this reinfected root canal treatment.
  7. W

New in Southwest PA

It would definitely be one of the BeaveRun/PittRace days. Not 100% sure which, yet. It depends on whether or not my friend I mentioned is willing to make the trip for the earlier one or the later one. I'm curious about the way the curriculum works as I hear NESBA/N2's novice instruction is a...
  8. W

New in Southwest PA

I think my initial inquiry was sent via the NESBA contact page, not N2. I'm guessing the NESBA one is defunct. Sorry, was a bit confused about that part of it =) Anyway, it won't be just me (hopefully) but also a friend of mine. I have one TD under my belt with another org, but they...
  9. W

New in Southwest PA

Hi! I haven't registered for my first track day through NESBA yet, but hopefully it will be soon. I've done one track day in the past through another TD org and had a blast. I've got a new bike now (2014 Yamaha FZ-09) and after I've modded the bike somewhat to address the suspension issues...