PittRace full 7/19--need somebody to pit with

weaponzero

Okay so long story short everything that could have gone wrong did. The group I was supposed to come with, including my friend, all bailed on me at the last minute to go to a different track day going on Ohio. My family can't come because at the very last minute my nephews first communion date got changed to Sunday. So I'm stuck riding to the track day (not too much of a concern as I live in the next county over). I can only bring a bare minimum of supplies since I'll be coming and I'm not sure how to go about this and if I can put with anyone. What should I bring and is there anyone I can pit with? This will be my second ever track day. If anyone can help it would be hugely appreciated.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
Plenty of good people that will be willing to lend a hand. Bring yourself, gear and necessities. If you need anything else just ask. Everyone is very helpful. What are you towing with and what bike are you riding?

weaponzero

Not towing. I'm riding to the track day on my bike. My bike is a 2014 Yamaha FZ09. That's part of why it was such a shock. My friends were going to trailer it. That fell through at the last minute.

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
OK. Wear all your gear, and bring the bare necessities. If you need water, chair, tools, etc... Hit me up. There should be a food vendor, but if not let me know. See you this weekend. Make sure you introduce yourself. When are you arriving? Jim C

m mears

If it was Saturday, that'd be perfect for both of us. My buddy's bailed and asked pretty much asked the same question. Lol. Good luck and have fun.

tdelegram

Control Rider
A group of us will most likely be pitted behind the bathrooms/garage, I'll have a couple KTM RC8's and a black and orange trailer, feel free to pit with/near us and we can lend a hand. I think one or two of our group is running novice and can help you if that's the group your in. We should have all the tool's you'll need and some shade.

m mears

A group of us will most likely be pitted behind the bathrooms/garage, I'll have a couple KTM RC8's and a black and orange trailer, feel free to pit with/near us and we can lend a hand. I think one or two of our group is running novice and can help you if that's the group your in. We should have all the tool's you'll need and some shade.
Hmmm, 2 RC8's, a black and orange trailer, think you might, just might, like them KTM's. Lol. You will definitely be easy to find.

weaponzero

Thanks! I'm in novice and my bike is orange so I'll blend right in.

tdelegram

Control Rider
Hmmm, 2 RC8's, a black and orange trailer, think you might, just might, like them KTM's. Lol. You will definitely be easy to find.
Who doesn't like KTM's? Just the haters!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks! I'm in novice and my bike is orange so I'll blend right in.
So long as it doesn't turn into a pumpkin at midnight you should be all set.

HavocCat

Chris
I'll be over near tdelegram too most likely, assuming I get to where I want to be tomorrow.

Feel free to stop over and say hi! White GSXR, Red Warmers

weaponzero

Thank you very much guys. This is a huge help. I'll be riding in on an orange FZ09 and wearing a red and white Alpinestars getup.

wanderlust

Myself and my friend are heading to the track tonight, we will probably have space for you if you need it. Look for the camo canopy, or if there is a garage available--look for a red 1299, and a white 1199! I am bringing tools, a generator, and all kinds of little odds and ends that I am more than willing to share, and help out as much as you need. Be safe on your ride out to the track!

weaponzero

Myself and my friend are heading to the track tonight, we will probably have space for you if you need it. Look for the camo canopy, or if there is a garage available--look for a red 1299, and a white 1199! I am bringing tools, a generator, and all kinds of little odds and ends that I am more than willing to share, and help out as much as you need. Be safe on your ride out to the track!
Thanks. It looks like I won't have too much to worry about because of how helpful everyone seems. It just really spooked me the way everyone who was supposed to come and help out bailed at the last minute on me.