Search results

1. B

PCV + Autotune for Gen IV ZX10R

I bought it new in July of '13 and works perfectly. I used it for a few months and had the corrections applied to my ECU by Guhl and is no longer needed. This model will work on all '11-'14 ZX10R's. The best brand new price I could find for this package is $465, I'm selling for $350 shipped...
  2. B

Road Atlanta Saturday Credit

I have an elite membership and cancelled Saturday due to weather but have not received a credit. Can anyone tell me if elite membership benefits are still in effect or not? I was told Friday morning at the track they were but have not received the credit or a response to my e-mail.
  3. B

Elite Pricing

So I just renewed my elite membership but pricing has not changed on the schedule ($99 Mondays etc.). Anyone know what the deal is?
  4. B

VIR 6/2-3 A Spots For Sale

Due to a death in the family I'm forced to sell my VIR North spots (A group) for this weekend. if anyone is interested please PM me and I will respond quickly. I would be willing to sell both days for $300, Thanks.
  5. B

CMP 8/6-7/11 Cancelled?

I keep hearing rumors that CMP 8/6-7/11 has been cancelled, has anyone else heard this? I called NESBA today and they said "as far as they know" it's still on. I tried calling the track but it was after hours. Normally I would dismiss it but heard it from different sources, I'm signed up and...
  6. B

NESBA: Class Act

I was all signed up for two days at RRR and while loading my bike Friday morning it took a big crap. Engine started fine but began running on 3 cylinders a few seconds later (07 R6). After frantically pulling it apart to diagnose the problem it became clear I couldn't fix it. NESBA...