Search results

1. greytop

New organization

Got through page 16 of this....so by page 21, this might be way overplayed by now, but I will definitely show up to see Dutch perform, ahem, conduct the riders meeting, and explain the "my wife says I can" statement...
  2. greytop

WTB - Track Ready SV

After a year and a half off helping the wife raise my twin 3 year olds, ready to get back to the race track... Looking for a race-ready SV Should have at a minimum: Body WorkFront Forks (internals)Rear ShockRear SetsSteering Damper If it was setup for a 190 - 200 lb rider (with gear), that'd...
  3. greytop

MA Director

Great stuff Kub...almost enough to pull me out of retirement, all I need is a bike... :D
  4. greytop

Race license question. Is it to soon!?!

Here's your "getting lapped" probable scenario Ass packed after the tower as you slow from your 135 mph pace and get slammed in the rear by someone doing a buck sixty five or so If still up, stuffed going into 1 fo sho T 2 and 3 you'll have the bejeebers scared out of you as they pass you at...
  5. greytop

Independence WE @ Summit ROLL CALL!

I miss you too man :( and Kubricky as well :) Although I appreciate the offer Troy, the 1K will be ILLEGAL in F40...they limit to 750's Definitely gonna run JC on Sunday..maybe you let me take the 1K out then and we play :D
  6. greytop

Two Race Bikes For Sale

bike looks fast...you look slow ;)
  7. greytop

Independence WE @ Summit ROLL CALL!

Racing my slow ass Thruxton Saturday at Main in ultralights and lightweight F40 (those pesky SV's eat my lunch on the straights)..but I may make my yearly JC appearance on Sunday...Hasn't been a year I've not done JC since 2005...this seems to be my last chance for 2010 On another note, anyone...
  8. greytop

Summit????

or there is always CCS and WERA wassup Kevin?
  9. greytop

Way to go Katie - Summit

great job Katie on another note...why the low turnout for nationals? Only 4 or 5 amateurs in 600 and 750 CC classes? CCS had at least 5 to 6 times that number in their amateur classes. Was it due to rain, peeps out of $$? at any rate, good finishes...
  10. greytop

Summit CCS July 4th Who's coming

Crap Todd...was lookin for your results and didn't see anything. sorry to hear about your Latin mechanical Really was missin being out there with you cats this weekend, but 4 kids to support now got me tapped out on funds and a "safety first" mentality takes a front seat
  11. greytop

The Hawt Umbrella Girl

Drew seems to be enjoying himself...
  12. greytop

Emerson - Congrats

Emerson won the HW Solo today...came from the back. Looked real good out there. Way to go Emerson!!! :D
  13. greytop

Congrats Katie!

good job Katie...
  14. greytop

Rumor about Jefferson????

in...need some A guys to play with too
  15. greytop

ROLL CALL! Summit 6/5-7

see you folks this afternoon....
  16. greytop

2005 GSXR1000 Trackbike

You got PM
  17. greytop

NEW Race Rubber for sale

how much for delivery to 21716 zip code for the 209 rear?
  18. greytop

2007 Triumph Thruxton Cafe Racer

2007 Triumph Thruxton 900 Cafe Racer - $6,500.00 OBO ◦Racetech Springs and Gold Valves in Front Forks ◦Custom Racetech Shocks in Rear ◦AVON DOT Race Tires ◦Front and Rear Axle Sliders ◦D&D Performance Exhaust with properly jetted Stock Carbs ◦EBC HH Pads...
  19. greytop

CCS at Summit Who's In?

Live update: My first race experience. F40 started 10th row finished 4th, 1 spot off podium :) I'm hooked! Learning a bunch. Thanks to Katie, Todd, Big Steve etc for hyping me up and all the pre-race pointers. Katie started like 35th in GTU (25 min) and came home 8th. Great job!