Search results

1. haldavid

PittRace 5-21 and 5-22 Photos

I 601 Sunday, por favor
  2. haldavid

Pittrace 5/21 & 5/22

How is the power situation at PittRace now?
  3. haldavid

GP Standard Shift Decals (Personalized) $12

I received mine promptly and the quality is excellent. Thank you!
  4. haldavid

RA Cookout

Awesome, what can we do to help/contribute to Saturday's dinner?
  5. haldavid

RA Cookout

Hey all, our gang is planning to get down there early to midday Friday. I think this is going to be a packed event - we should plan some kind of cookout Friday, yeah? Does N2 have something planned? How can we help? I don't want to just show up with a bag of chips and a package of Solo cups!
  6. haldavid

Wakey, Wakey... Get in shapey...

Yoga. Seriously. Hands down best thing I've done for my abused body. What type you do is personal preference, but I prefer the breathing/movement focused Vinyasa style versus the hot yoga or Bikram style stuff. I'm like you, I do cardio and lifting 4-5 times a week just as normal practice. I...
  7. haldavid

FS: 2014 Monster 696, 450 miles

Can't edit post. New link: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/mcy/5444644415.html
  8. haldavid

FS: 2014 Monster 696, 450 miles

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/mcy/5431818508.html I'm happy to answer any questions here.
  9. haldavid

Trailer Questions

I towed a 6x12 enclosed v-nose (single axle, no brakes) with two bikes, pit bike, full gear, etc for two riders with an Audi Q5 TDI for the whole 2015 season. I sometimes forgot I even had a trailer back there except under heavy braking. You shouldn't have any issues at all.
  10. haldavid

FS: 2014 Haulmark Passport 6x12 Enclosed V-Nose - $3,000

Sold! Please delete thread.
  11. haldavid

FS: 2014 Haulmark Passport 6x12 Enclosed V-Nose - $3,000

Link to album Great condition, used for one season. Previous owner used for only a few days. Total mileage on it is probably around 3,500. I'm only selling it because I bought a toy hauler, otherwise it's a turn key track trailer. I'll include the e-track and the champion track that's all...
  12. haldavid

Wanted: Honda Grom stock O2 sensor

Can pick it up at ncbike this weekend?
  13. haldavid

NCBIKE sep 19 roll call

I'll be there for both days.
  14. haldavid

Trailer Accessory Recommendations?

Lots of really great ideas in here, thank you all! I ordered 6 5' pieces of horizontal e track for the sides and a box of 10 "single bay" e track mounts (they have two vertically oriented mounting holes, so it should work for the single strut) for the v-nose section just to see how that works out.
  15. haldavid

Does anyone know if the studs are wide enough to mount vertical e track?
  16. haldavid

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. I do have a locker type cabinet that should work for boots/gloves etc. The front of my vnose has just one stud per section (of the angled piece), so that kind of makes e-track a no go for that section, I guess. I ordered a Nice Raxx for the front stand, but I have...
  17. haldavid

Hey guys. I picked up a 6x12 v-nose for this year and am looking for recommended "must have" things. I put two TRS in and have rubberized helmet hangers. What do you guys think of e-track versus something like the container store rails? What do you hang your leathers on? Any input is...
  18. haldavid

Road Atlanta Roll Call

Is anyone coming from or through Jacksonville, FL for RA?
  19. haldavid

Wanted: Nice Raxx for One Armed Stand

It seems like the Nice Raxx guys are out of business or just unresponsive. Does anyone have one or have a line on a Nice Raxx specifically for the one-armed Pit Bull rear stand? Thanks.