Search results

1. T

New guy here from WNC

Thanks!! Did my first trackday with N2 this past weekend at NC BIKE (not MY first trackday,, that was #10 for me, but first time with N2). Had a great time :)
  2. T

NCBIKE 10/27/2014

#163 is Kevin Khan.... not sure if he's on here or not. Here's his FB page.... https://www.facebook.com/kevin.khan.186
  3. T

NC Bike 10/27

Nah we're coming from western NC.... Asheville area
  4. T

NC Bike 10/27

Myself and a couple other buddies will be there :D
  5. T

N2 @ NCBIKE - October 27th - ONLY $99!!!!!

I'll be there!! :D Along with a couple buddies too, one of which is doing his first trackday
  6. T

A Novice Hello...

Welcome A.J!! :) Glad to hear you had a great first trackday! I guess I'll be seeing you at NC BIKE on the 27th..... I'll be on the red/black F4i in novice as well, come up and say hi if you see me around
  7. T

New guy here from WNC

Thanks everyone!! Yea this bike has been great to learn on, and it's still no slouch by any means. One this that is good is that I'm very familiar and comfortable on this bike, as I have been riding it for the past 10 years (I bought it new 10-17-04..... my first bike, lol). It's not so much the...
  8. T

New guy here from WNC

What's going on everyone?? New guy around here, figured I'd pop in and say hello. My name is Jared, I live in the beautiful mountains of western North Carolina, and I do believe I'm a future track-o-haulic, lol. I'm still fairly green to it, I've done 9 trackdays now total, 3 just in the last...