A Novice Hello...

Papabear10

Greetings to all the folks that I met and thanks to the N2 crew for making my first time out so great. It’s been a while since my ride at Shenandoah but just getting around to saying my how dos… New rider here and this was my first time on the track. Special thanks also to Scott Levy for all his help as our “Personal CR.” Your time and attention while almost walking our little group around the track was well appreciated. I learned a lot. I am looking forward to meeting more of the track addicts, learning as much as I can while enjoying the NC Bike circuit on the 27th.

A.J. (Riding the red ZX-10)

rob92

Control Rider
N2
Glad you had a great time, A.J. The Monday event at NCBIKE looks likes it's going to be a great day and we'll have plenty of staff to help out. The track is very technical, but a great place to learn.

ScottLevy

Control Rider
AJ! Great to see you on the board. You guys did really well at Shenny! I was very happy with the progress you made throughout the day and you should be too. Unfortunately I won't be able to make NCBike. Remember to review the things we spoke about and the techniques we worked on and you'll continue to develop good habits. Don't forget to have a plan and write it all down. I look forward to seeing you out there in 2015!

thirdgenlxi

Welcome A.J!! :) Glad to hear you had a great first trackday!

I guess I'll be seeing you at NC BIKE on the 27th..... I'll be on the red/black F4i in novice as well, come up and say hi if you see me around

Papabear10

Thanks for the welcome all. thirdgenlxi sorry I didn't see this b4 NC Bike or I def would have looked you up. Scott we tried to keep BP and technique in mind. Wish you were there. Big thanks to all the CRs especially Lenny your feedback from your ride behind and BP demo helps drive home the point. Technique, technique, technique speed will come. I have work to do over the winter to be ready to really move around on the bike next spring. Looking forward to it. Later.