Search results

1. A

'02 Honda VFR800 VTEC ABS-Montville, NJ

10,325 miles, great looking and sounding Leo Vince slip-ons, good tires. Runs, looks and rides great. World's best streetbike. $4,200 obo.
  2. A

NJMP Oct 4- Anyone going?

Is anyone going with this weather forecast? What are the chances the track will be closed?
  3. A

AGV Sport Sebring 2 Boots- Any good?

Can anyone provide a review of these boots? Fit, quality, protection, sizing? I've found some on closeout but would like an opinion from a wise nesba member before I buy. Thanks!:popcorn:
  4. A

'03 CBR954 Track Bike

4,361 miles Brembo front master cylinder/lever with steel brake line and race pads Race bodywork (not perfect but solid) Vortex rearsets, frame sliders, swingarm spools Pro-Tek keyless gas cap Dunlop Sportmax GP-A tires with lots of life left Fresh oil change Safety wired and Engine Ice for...
  5. A

Switching back from synthetic oil to dino

My streetbike has synthetic in it now and is due for an oil change. I have quite a bit of dino oil on hand and am wondering if it is a problem switching back from synthetic?
  6. A

Fast Idle at Start Up

When started cold the bike idles at 2k rpm and instead of settling around 1,200 rpm it runs up to 3k then 4k and that's when I shut it off. The bike is an '03 CBR954. Anyone got a clue? Thanks!
  7. A

Leather Alterations

Anyone know where I can get my leathers altered. I had to get a big suit for my height and I have a lot of extra material around the middle. Thanks!
  8. A

I'll pay $300 for your Intermediate spot NJMP 6/1

Please call Steve at 917 842-4187. Thanks!
  9. A

WTB 6/1 NJMP Intermediate spot

Please call Steve at 917 842-4187. Thanks!
  10. A

Looking to buy an Intermediate spot for NJMP 6/1

Anyone have a spot they need to get rid of? Please call me at 973 464-4430. Thanks! Al
  11. A

NJMP Camping Questions

I'm thinking about camping the night before the 6/1 trackday. What time do the gates open the night before? How late do they stay open? Thanks!
  12. A

Who wants to sell their I spot NJMP 6/1?

I'm signed up, but trying to get my buddy a spot. Please call me at 973 464-4430. Thanks! Al
  13. A

Anyone want to sell their spot-9/15 NJMSP?

My friend is in. We use my truck and trailer. And we don't like going by ourselves. (He's been known to crash once or twice). Please call me at 973 464-4430. Thanks!