Search results

1. RICKYROADRACER

Held Slade leather Suit

Slade size 46 U.S. like new $1200 new price is $775 great write up on this suit @ Sportbike track gear!! Color is White with black trim build in back protector pm me for pics and questions. Thanks
  2. RICKYROADRACER

Held Slade Leathers $750

Used for 3 sprints and 2 sessions of a track day like New Size 46/56 Black and white new clucky pucks pm me e-mail for pics-- thanks Great Video review of this suit @ Sportbiketrackgear.com
  3. RICKYROADRACER

trailer for sale

Southwest Custom 6 by 12 ramp door trailer- located northwest Illinois $1800.00 -- SOLD Many extras torsion axle all toolboxes and cabinets included. PM any questions.-------SOLD email me for photos------SOLD Thanks for looking
  4. RICKYROADRACER

Lap timer, Warmers, wheels and much more

xt racing lap timer works fine $100--------------------Sold Chicken Hawk digital tire warmers $400 Dunlop Rains New $300-------------------------------------------Sold Baxley Sport chock $125--------------------------------Sold Knox Gillet vest chest and back protetor New $150------------Sold...
  5. RICKYROADRACER

Yamaha Generator

EF 3000 iSEB Inverter @ Boost tech. $1,500 plus shipping SOLD SOLD
  6. RICKYROADRACER

CCS Winning R!

2006 R1 WAS $6500 Now $5,900 Price Drop!!! MD Racing superstock built motor refreshed 3 races ago Turn One Tuned G.P. 25ml 1.0 srung front forks Ohlins steering damper Graves Race Ohlins triple adj. shock Graves full titanium exhaust Graves Fully adj rearsets Graves front stay with quick...
  7. RICKYROADRACER

Season Ending News

My wife Vickie has been diagnosed with Cancer, we got the news just before the B.H.F. race. We both will miss all the friends and fellow racers. A huge thanks to Nesba for all the good times, and making me faster. Special Thanks to Turn One with out your help those wins would have never...
  8. RICKYROADRACER

New Held Suit and Gloves

Held Slade Suit 46/56 $900 Held Phantom gloves size large $200 Worn for 8 laps at Road Americahttp:/ Price drop suit $800 gloves $185
  9. RICKYROADRACER

Gearing R.A.

2006 R1 gearing for Road America, My small track gearing is Down one in the front and Up two teeth in the rear. I think 15 front and 47 rear-- checking --Any help Thanks
  10. RICKYROADRACER

B.H.F. Pitbike ?

Vickie my wife wants to ride her Zuma around the pits it is licensed- what are the rules, Thanks in advance.
  11. RICKYROADRACER

Cooling fuel

Anybody cool your fuel??
  12. RICKYROADRACER

how 2 pre register

How do you pre register on line. Thanks ccs amature
  13. RICKYROADRACER

CCS BHF July25-26 ( Who's In )

Learning Curves Saturday for me, Race Sunday weather looks good, bike is done, Body still hurts but I'm In.
  14. RICKYROADRACER

CCS BHF Question

Taking learning curves class the 25th, If i pass to register on Sunday can you pay with check or credit card for races? Also what about competition number is there a sticker vendor after i get my new number, Thanks in advance ,
  15. RICKYROADRACER

Roll Call B.H.F. June 6-7

Bike is DONE....... Finally I'm going to ride, who else is going?
  16. RICKYROADRACER

Aux Fuel Pump

I bought a motion pro aux fuel pump anybody use one ,no directions came with, so all help would be appreciated. I have an 06 R1 and thought this tool would be nice, it was a pain taking the tank on and off. The unit came with a tank 2 hoses a petcock valve, the top of the tank has 2 vents...