Season Ending News

RICKYROADRACER

My wife Vickie has been diagnosed with Cancer, we got the news just before the B.H.F. race.
We both will miss all the friends and fellow racers. A huge thanks to Nesba for all the good times, and making me faster.

Special Thanks to Turn One with out your help those wins would have never come!!!
CR-- Ron, Brian, Marshall, Chris, Joe, Steve and Matt you guys rock!!! THANKS
MD Racing Thanks Matt you build me one hell of a machine!! A Missle!!!

No Words are good enough to thank Rob Sobottka my mentor fellow racer and freind, thanks for answering all the questions and all the help you have given me from day One. You helped me many times and I really appreciate a pro racer helping a noob go faster, THANKS

Selling all the toys and track gear --look for the good buys I only bought the best, you all will be missed!

Mikey75702

Dude that sucks, I wouldn't wish news like that on my enemy. Very sorry to hear and hope everything works out...... GOOD LUCK

JRSMAIL

Best of luck to your Mrs.

Do keep a positive attitude.

My wife had thyroid cancer and is in remission, so depending on the cancer, many have great success rates.

barry38

My wife was diagnosed with Stage III breast cancer in October 2004. We went through sugery, chemo, radiation, and reconstruction. She will be a 6 year survivor in October this year. My advice to you is this. Keep a positive attitude and don't let the it get the best of you. Cancer can be beaten. Our thoughts and prayers with be with you both during this time.

Sklossmonster

Mike,

I'm terribly sorry about this situation. Of course, you will be sorely missed at any track where people know you. You are one of the good ones in the paddock, without question.

My thoughts and positive energies will be with you and yours through this difficult time.

Stay strong, live every day as if it could be your last, and good luck.

Marshall

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Stay positive and keep God first!! Everything will work out the way it is supsosed to...you have so many people praying for you and your family. God Bless

D-Zum

My 13 year old is faster than your President
Since you're not all THAT far away in Illinois, consider taking her to the Mayo Clinic in Rochester Minnesota. My Mom's in South Dakota about 16 months ago we found out she had Stage 4 lung cancer. The generous estimate was a year. She was able to qualify as a patient for some experimental clinical trail treatments that were able to clear all her lymph nodes and shrink her main cancer growth in half.

This allowed her to meet her grandson who was born on June 8th this year.

And she's still fighting.

BigBird

thoughts and prayers for your family. Wishing your wife a healthy future, and a return to the track for you.

buellucifer9s

Sad news to hear- but like all that have said keep a positive mental attitude- I was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma in 2001 went into remission then relapsed to Progressive Hodgkins Lymphoma and underwent a stem cell transplant in 2003 and the rest is history. Just stay positive! thoughts go out to you and your wife!

Bucky Badger

Mike,

I'm so sorry to hear this news...you will be missed at the track.

Best wishes to you and your wife...I will be praying for both of you.

Trent1098S

Mike,

That's horrible news man. I can't imagine what you're going through. I hope that you and your wife will share a great deal more time together. The world just ain't fair man, bad things like this shouldn't happen to good people.

I wish you and yours the best.