Search results

1. T

Pitbull stands - Front and Rear

I have a standard forward handle rear stand (I have converters to make it a spool stand too but I'm still trying to find those in my garage...). I have a headlift stand for the front. I purchased them in 2005-06, not sure. They have not been used in the last six years and have sat on a shelf...
  2. T

BFGoodrich P265/70 R16 Tires (three tires)

I have three (3) BFGoodrich Rugged Trail T/A tires in great shape. They have 22,000mi on them. Stock tires off a Toyota Tacoma. My brother replaced them with aggressive off road tires and gave these to me. I used one for a spare tire so I only have the three. PRICE IS $35.00 EACH. I'll sell all...
  3. T

Scotts/Ohlins steering damper

NO LONGER AVAILABLE. This is about 5yrs old. It was used for a handful of track days and could pass for new. It is in excellent shape - $100 I have mounting hardware for a Yamaha R6 03-05 years. Some later model R6s (verify if your bike isn't an 03-05 year) - $35 Thanks, Kevin
  4. T

XT Racing Ultra-Lap lap timer

This is about 4-5yrs old. I used it for 6-7 track days. It is the receiver and 2ft cable. Issues with it: - I left an old battery in it to long and it corroded near the negative terminal and ate away at some of the case. I cleaned it up. It seals fine and works. I went through all the...
  5. T

03-05 Yamaha R6 parts

Cleaning our the parts bin. These will fit later R6s models to I believe. Please verify before buying. Crankcase cover - $10 Cosmetic damage only Oil pump cover - $10 Cosmetic damage only Both covers - $15 OEM chain and sprockets - $35 (4000-4500 miles on the set, DID 532 chain, 16t, 48t...
  6. T

No-Mar Tire Classic Tire Changer

I'm selling my No-Mar Classic tire changer. It comes with everything you see here except the lubes (it has the stationary mounting stand). I do have the "yellow thing" but it isn't show in my pic. http://www.nomar-secure.com/category_s/1.htm Condition is like new. I only used it twice. Also...
  7. T

Scotts Ohlins steering damper w/security bolts

Damper is in excellent condition. It saw about 12 tacks days. I also have a mount for a 2003-05 Yamaha R6 that is in great shape. I can sell that with the damper or separately if anyone is interested in just it. http://www.hardracing.com/shocks%20&%20steering%20damp/Scotts.htm Have the...
  8. T

Scotts Ohlins Steering Damper and early model R6 mount

I bought this with the mount for a 2003 Yamaha R6. The damper will work on many bikes. You may have to order a different link arm depending on your bike and setup. The mount will fit 03-05 R6 models and later year R6S models. I can sell the mount and damper separate. $200 for only the...
  9. T

NGK CR10EK Spark Plugs (set of 4)

*SOLD* I bought these for a 2003 Yamaha R6 tune up that never happened. These are brand new, never used or installed. Paid about $36 and will sell the set for $20. Located in Chicago. Thanks Kevin.
  10. T

Godfather full race body - 03 Yamaha R6

**SOLD** I used this for a couple seasons. One low side crash that scuffed up the right side. Mounts up okay. Cut for frame sliders. Cheap way to get in to some race glass. It is painted black and white but is pretty worn looking. Would need sanding and repainting to look decent. Fender...
  11. T

2003 Yamaha R6 - Street and/or track

The bike is in good condition with low miles, 5269mi. About 4000mi street the rest track. It has been in one low side at the track resulting in cosmetic damage. I replaced the scuffed up parts with new OEM parts. The swingarm has wear marks from my boot heals. The rear rim has a scuff in...
  12. T

Anyone know Ian's NESBA screen name?

I want to PM him about a track video. I can't recall Ian's last name but he was following riders and making video's for NESBA's July 5th track day at BHF. Rides 'A' bike number 316. Thanks!
  13. T

Valtermoto Type 1 Rearsets - 03-04 Yamaha R6

SOLD!! Rearsets functionally are perfect. The peg finish shows some wear. I lowsided once with them so the brake side peg is scuffed. I used them for seven track days after the lowside without any issues of any kind. Rearsets set the peg back 28mm and up 24mm. They are non-adjustable. All...
  14. T

Scotts Damper Mount for 03 Yamaha R6

This is the mount only. It is in great shape. I used it for 12 track day's total. The steering stem nut has indentations in it where the setscrews dig in the secure the mount. So the nut doesn't look brand new but it is completely functional. I believe it will fit a span of years, 03 - 05...
  15. T

Air compressors

I started changing my own tires and I'm looking for a compressor with enough juice to set the bead. For the most part the gas station compressor up the road has done the job except for one wheel that is giving me particular trouble. And, it's a pain to haul my wheels up there. This will be...