Search results

1. AdamG14

Road Atlanta April 15-16 Roll Call

I'll be there along with my normal partner in crime! Can't wait to get back on my favorite track.
  2. AdamG14

2012 Triumph Street Triple - Marietta, GA

Price drop to $6200
  3. AdamG14

And of course I forgot to include the price. Asking $6500
  4. AdamG14

Hey guys, Selling a purple 2012 Triumph Street Triple 675 in great condition. Currently with approximately 12800 miles and in need of nothing. Tires have good life left and maintenance is up to date. It has several extras including: - Color match flyscreen - Color match seat cowel - Black...
  5. AdamG14

Road Atlanta Roll Call

You're right Bo, it was an awesome weekend. Thank you and Tom so much for your instruction on Sunday and nominating me for the bump! I had a blast riding with you both. Kappy and all of you guys put on a great event for us. As a participant it went seamlessly and I can't wait for the next one.
  6. AdamG14

Road Atlanta Roll Call

Hey Dan! I'll be there on the Sunday. Can't wait! 4 weekends there in my car but this will be the first on the bike. I know it's going to be an awesome challenge. Not to mention hot.
  7. AdamG14

Right angle valve stems, opinions please.

Another bump for Long Acre. My parents bought me one as a gift when I started tracking my car. Absolutely love it. Comes with a metal case as well. http://www.longacreracing.com/products.aspx?itemid=1716&prodid=7306&pagetitle=Magnum™+3+½”+GID+Tire+Gauge+0-60+by++½+lb Bought from...
  8. AdamG14

Roebling Road hotels

Looking for hotel suggestions myself. Thanks for any guidance you guys or ladies have. STD free is a requirement of mine as well.
  9. AdamG14

TGPR 4/22

Had a blast at TGPR, thanks for all the great instruction! Signed up and ready for Roebling on the Sunday.
  10. AdamG14

New guy in NC

Welcome Ryan. I too am just getting started. Cycle Gear in my area has had good close out deals on the previous generation Alpinestars Motegi suit. I was able to pick one up for just $600. Maybe the still have one in stock in your size, that helped my budget quite a bit. My wife rides on the...
  11. AdamG14

Alpinestars Gore-Tex Boots, size 45 (Euro)

You may need them for slogging around the track on Friday :(
  12. AdamG14

TGPR 4/22

Hey guys, Pumped for my first event on Friday at TGPR. I'll be heading out there Thursday night with my friend who is also riding. Who else will be there? Bringing your rain gear? Look forward to having fun and learning as much as possible. -Adam
  13. AdamG14

Holroyd Tire Warmers

Thanks for your responses guys! Still a ways out, just studying up. Seems like the best way to get the most out of tires and my time on the track.
  14. AdamG14

Holroyd Tire Warmers

Hey! I'm doing some research on tire warmers (first time topic, I know) and came across this Holroyd brand. Is anyone familiar with them? They are a British company and they give their product a 12 month backing. Read a couple solid reviews of people getting 2 years of flawless service out...
  15. AdamG14

Bodywork Fasteners

Stock plastics. Got some plastic rivets and they're working great. Thanks!
  16. AdamG14

Bodywork Fasteners

Thanks Steve. Looks like originally these bikes had the plastic rivets in those locations. Reckon I need to get out the calipers and figure out what size the holes are. A set of those is only $6. Might be the winner for now.
  17. AdamG14

Bodywork Fasteners

Hey everyone, sorry if a thread already exists like this, I did a search and couldn't find one. I just bought an '06 ZX6R and it is missing all of the fasteners along the lower fairings where the two meet under the bike. I'm researching my options and was curious if any of you would recommend...
  18. AdamG14

New Member, Adam in Marietta, GA

Just wanted to update everyone who was kind enough to reply to my introduction. This past weekend I was able to sell my Porsche and bought a 2006 ZX6R. Seems to be in great shape mechanically, little rough cosmetically, so its ripe for the track! Can't wait to take it to the mountains for a...
  19. AdamG14

New Member | Atlanta, GA - 2016 Track Days

Hey Dinan! I'm new and in the ATL area as well. I too have spent time at Road ATL, Barber and Little Talladega on 4 wheels. My buddy and I are signed up for the 4/22 event at Little Talladega for our first. That track is flat, easy to learn, and doesn't have near as many walls to hit if you...
  20. AdamG14

New Member, Adam in Marietta, GA

Thank you all for you replies! @HondaGalToo thanks for the link. I think I've read the manual about 3 times now and will probably read it several more before my first event. Very helpful stuff, thank you guys for putting that together! @tdelegram thanks for the pointers. I look forward to...